Thread: Happiness

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Happiness

Describe it. What does it mean to you? Picture yourself being happy for a moment. What's that moment like?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Probably I would be living on my own, having a good job and career, married with kids. I would have continued my music, branching out to the point where I am now (and hopefully further), I would have finished my novel and gotten it published. I would have at least 3 or 4 close friends who I would call my own.

I would continue posting to discussion forums, but I would have enough of an active social life that I wouldn't need the internet.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    For me "Happiness is not a place it is a journey"

If I choose to wait for something to happen for me to be happy I would fail at this. I have goals that will help me but I also am reaching milestones everyday.

Today I am happy
    -That I got some solid study done
    -That I got a lovely sleep in
    -I heard from someone I didn't in ages
    -I get to dance to some old music I forgot about

I have the type of personality that is content most of the time - I am an anxious person, get low moods sometimes, stress easily but I am overall happy, I choose to be happy right now.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm generally happy, too.

I suppose the difference between long term happiness, and short term contentment, is huge.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm pretty happy with where I am right now. However, I think to be in a state of pure bliss would be to find somebody to live my life with. I still get lonely from time to time and sometimes it can get me down. If that were taken away, I think I could live in pure harmony.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Being with someone who truly cares about me...that's all I want, the rest is just none sense and as long as I'm with that person ill be happy and having a good time, even if what ever we're doing is really boring

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.