Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Take, that is kind of true, but it doesn't change the way I feel.

People do stereotype. People do judge you on the way you look, more than the way you behave. If you look a certain way, people are always shocked when your attributes don't show that. The perfect example of that is Susan Boyle, who everyone was expecting to have a terrible voice, and out came the voice of an angel.

Men are more likely to be perceived as pedophiles than women, even if they look at one man who is a good father and not a pervert, and a woman who is a pedophile and child molester. In the same way that a lot of men are considered to be rapists, simply because there are a lot of rapists who are male.

And I also feel this thread would have been better in the debate section, because all of what is being said is highly controversial, and I want to debate it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What in the world?

Meeps is not a rape apologist. I thought she was talking about my comment, which made me feel depressed...I know meeps and I got into several fights over at SAS, so I thought she was judging me on those posts.

Just goes to show that maybe I judged her because of something that I misperceived? Probably she did the same, too?

I think we all need to get along. This is a new forum, I don't know what member you were, whiteman, but I do know that you seem like an okay guy. And meeps was always one of my favorite posters, even though we disagreed constantly...I even tried to message her to get her over here when SAS banned her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.