Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)

I must have a completley different personality of here that I do in real life...

Why does it feel that I come across completley different to the way I am online? I know...no human connection on an internet forum. We're not speaking face to face, eye to eye, reading the clues in a persons conversation. All we have are words. So it's easy to misinterpret tone.

I spend way to much time on the internet. Fact. I spend to much time on this forum. Which is what happens when you have nothing to do. You end up flicking through the internet and checking to see if anything interesting came up on a forum, and spend the whole day playing the Last Post Wins game. At the very least, I've sorted something out now.

I don't know what it is about this site that's useful.

Real life, I'm sure as heck not as open on here as it may seem. And heck, I hated memes. I still haven't completley got them and look at them and think "HUH?!". They have there place, have to admit. In the Just for fun I can't see a problem with them...some memes though make me want to facepalm though. I don't entirely get some of them. And using them to subsitute words in a sentence (Meme telling you that The Hulk or whoever approves" before continuing the sentence by typing, for example)...still makes me facepalm. GIFs took me a while to work out. I don't know what the average meme or gif poster is, but heck, wouldn't say i was one of them, and i still dont completley see the point in them. =/

No way am I as open or as confident in real life and it seems on here. Let me put it this way.

A person who comes on and looks at all my anxiety space posts, is probably able to work out more about me than my parents, or my closest friends, know.

Scary, really. I can put all that info online...and yet I still don't trust my parents or a pdoc with it. =/
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    im almost the same as i am in real life, i still manage to piss people of (dont intend to), the only real difference is im more guarded and cautious with new people i meet, but once people get to know me im basically the same. I have to point out thats my perspective and if someone who knew me in RL viewed my posts they might come to a different conclusion, on the other hand, how each person sees me in RL is dependent on there perspective, so who knows

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.