Thread: Doctor Who

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Doctor Who

Any Doctor Who fans on the forum? Through the power of netflix I've been watching a lot lately.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yesss! my sis had been watching it before me, so I've seen episodes here and there randomly and mostly not in order. Looking forward to Donna (she's my favorite companion so far, from what I've seen.)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like Doctor Who, but I honestly haven't watched enough yet. Need to watch more!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I haven't watched much recently, but I watched most of them!!!
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doctor Who is the best show in the universe. I live where they film it. We also have The Doctor Who Experience people can visit. And tours of the sets. I once saw The 11th Doctor (Matt Smith) and Karen Gillan (Amy Pond) turn on the Xmas lights in the city where I lived. Stood for four hours and sat through a Bob The Builder show just to see that. I have several sonic screwdrivers, models of the Tardis, posters, videos, DVDs, audiobooks, a top that says: "Keep Calm, I'm The Doctor" on it, I've downloaded episodes to my phone so I can watch them on the move, I can identify specific episodes simply from their theme music and....so, yeah...bit of a fan.

Also bumped into Matt Smith in Tesco once. That was weird. By which I mean amazing!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote takethebiscuit View Post
    Also bumped into Matt Smith in Tesco once. That was weird. By which I mean amazing!

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.