Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

What is your biggest life regret?

This was done in my home place, came across it sometime ago and again today! One of my old friends is even in it!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, I have to say, that was quite emotional to watch. I remember I wrote a short paper once about my regrets. And it was mainly that I regretted being so stuck in my comfort zone. Never letting go, never taking risks. Putting yourself out there, without fears or doubts or worries, just doing things that might seem scary. I regret not doing so, because I missed out on experiences that could've changed my current life path and who I became. But I do agree with those that spoke at the end. There's no point in wallowing in regrets. Just focus on what can be accomplished now, what we can do now. It's not too late for me to take risks and change things.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Monroe View Post
    Wow, I have to say, that was quite emotional to watch. I remember I wrote a short paper once about my regrets. And it was mainly that I regretted being so stuck in my comfort zone. Never letting go, never taking risks. Putting yourself out there, without fears or doubts or worries, just doing things that might seem scary. I regret not doing so, because I missed out on experiences that could've changed my current life path and who I became. But I do agree with those that spoke at the end. There's no point in wallowing in regrets. Just focus on what can be accomplished now, what we can do now. It's not too late for me to take risks and change things.
    will you do it now, will you plan to get out if your comfort zone?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    My biggest regret, and it will affect me for the rest of my life, was not getting back in contact with an old friend of mine before he complete suicide. I had planned on getting in contact with him once I finished school but it happened before that! He was such a good friend when we were younger!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't have regrets so to say. I would not be in the wonderful position i am now if i did not take the risks i did..

But i regret not spending more time on personal development.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Matty View Post
    I don't have regrets so to say. I would not be in the wonderful position i am now if i did not take the risks i did..

But i regret not spending more time on personal development.
    that is something you can do everyday, it never ends.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When I was 21 I turned down the best job offer I ever got.
    Dropping out of grad school at 26 was dopey.
    When I was 25 I messed up my best chance ever at romance.

As my life spiraled downward I had fewer good opportunities to mess up and thus fewer regrets.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    will you do it now, will you plan to get out if your comfort zone?
    It's a plan, but I've yet to put it into action. Trying to tackle my comfort zone is a huge deal for me, and I think it might take some more time for me to get an idea of how to do so.. kind of waiting for something to push me out of it because nothing at the moment is doing so.

Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Not going out more with my ex wife. Lying about being on meds, and getting my Private pilots license revoked. Still paying back the over 4,000 it cost to get.
    http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hurting my boyfriend (emotionally, I didn't hit him or anything like that)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a lot of regrets. But my biggest regret is not utilizing my youth to learn and do more. In hindsight, I feel I could have learnt so many things when I had the money and was free of responsibilities and expectations. I could have learnt the guitar and violin, languages, studied more. I still have time though; as some wise person once said: 'No one can make a brand new start, but you can start from now and make a brand new end'

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I regret my parents giving my brother a house and education and leaving me nothing because I am a woman!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Not leaving my ex when I was pregnant with my third child.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Deepest regret is that I let myself fall like this....that i let people walk all over me and my boundries due to them exposing the only real weakness I have. I regret that i trusted in people and let myself become attached emotionally, only to be heartbroken time and again when they got what they wanted from me and left. I regret that I gave so much of myself in love and care for others without anything in return except more stress and heartbreak.

I dont think this world is a good place anymore....you just cant count on anyone but yourself.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    What an awesome video

One of my biggest regrets has to do with my ex-gf before I lost her to suicide. I can't say I regret not spending more time with her, not hugging her, or loving her more...because I did all of that. We were latched onto each other always, always hugging, and I loved her in a way more than I'll ever love anyone else, ever. But I just had no idea how short our time would be together, and how sudden and absolutely devastating the end would be. I regret not doing....something....Idk what, but, something, to stop her from taking her own life. I tried. And I obviously failed.

Besides that my biggest regret is not taking more chances. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. There were a lot of shots I didn't take.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.