Thread: Phenibut

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Phenibut

Phenibut is used for anxiety, fear, trouble sleeping (insomnia), tension, stress, fatigue, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, alcoholism, and irregular heartbeat. It is also used for improving memory, learning, and thinking.

Read more; http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supple...tName=PHENIBUT

Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I tried Phenibut once. Was Prima Force brand (sp) I think. Anyway. It had very little effect on my even up to 1 gram. But I think having a high tolerance to Benzos may have been the cause of no real benefit other than feeling tired.
    http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

nothing's Avatar Habitual Failure
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I just want to add here that phenibut can become a real problem for some people. I've been taking it off and on for years and it's been more trouble than it's worth. At first, I thought I found an OTC solution for my anxiety; it really was THAT helpful. At first. I started taking it every day and I noticed some serious problems.

First off, I got addicted to it. If I didn't take it, I had severe panic attacks. Secondly, it is really harsh on my kidneys. It seems to be a powerful diuretic and my back was getting sore in the area of my kidneys. I had to use benzos to stop the phenibut because the panic attacks were getting worse and my phenibut dosage was up to 10 grams a day. After that, I ended up in outpatient rehab for my benzo addiction.

I still take phenibut sometimes, like yesterday, but I always feel bad about it because I know how easily it can get out of control. I'm not saying everyone will have a problem with it, just sharing my experience.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    544 Post(s)
    thanks for the info. i've known a few people who've taken it but I have been hesitant. Of course I'm hesitant of most meds. I guess I may have to get a little worse before I seriously consider it. Thanks again.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.