Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I feel your pain. I always get a stomach cramp before I have to leave the house, and sometimes I'll be late because I had to use the bathroom. Thanks anxiety!

Monotony's Avatar Undisputed Supreme Ruler of the Universe
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    No but depression drains me of all vitality at times.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    If I know I'm going to be in a high anxiety situation it's best not to eat much (if anything) because my stomach will not appreciate it.
    Same here. It's especially bad in the mornings when I wake up and think about the tasks for the day. No point in eating breakfast...
    Be yourself, everyone else is taken. -Oscar Wilde

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For me any little thing such as a weird burp or gas can make my mind swirl. I will start to feel Queezy and achy all from me panicking because now i am all worried about feeling sick. (I Have A Severe Phobia Of Puke And Puking) If I see someone who feels sick i get all uncomfortable and stuff and if somebody i know or see does puke i run out of the room and start crying! help!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I get acidy stomach aches when I'm anxious and sometimes I will unconsciously swallow air, which is very painful and gives me gas. :/ I also have also suffered from chronic back pain since I was 9. My shoulders/ upper back will get very tense. When my anxiety was at its worst, my chiropractor couldn't give me an adjustment because my muscles were too tight, even after several therapies.

Anxiety is hell on the body!

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I tend to get awful headaches whenever I'm anxious. Ones that feel like an oncoming migraine, and sometimes my jaw feels as if it's tightening up, but nothing really more than that.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    People who suffer from anxiety disorders seem to develop health problems the longer the disorder persists. Indeed, it appears that untreated anxiety disorders are the primary reason physical problems start to appear. Minor physical symptoms like dizzy spells, nausea, shortness of breath and chest pains may be ignored by the person—or worse yet, they may seek comfort in some unhealthy form of anxiety coping like over drinking or smoking

There is growing evidence that stress may contribute to physical illness such as cardiovascular disease. Whatever the cause, physical diseases need appropriate medical management before any attempt is made at stress management. Almost everyone experiences some anxiety. This is normal. Anxiety disorders are different from everyday anxiety because they are more severe, can persist and may interfere with a person’s daily life. The good news is that anxiety disorders can be successfully treated.

Untreated anxiety disorders can lead to serious depression. Depressive illness is common. Depression is about twice as common in women as in men depression can develop at any age.
    Depression is often associated with an increased incidence of suicide. The annual suicide rate for people with depression is 3–4 times higher than that of other psychiatric disorders.

I suffer from Generalized Anxiety Disorder, panic attack, and social anxiety disorder. My body is feeling so weak everyday, no energy at all, no concentration, and no motivation; sometimes it feels someone is squeezing my body, irregular heartbeat and occasional light-headedness. I feel like I am in a dream all the time, I suffer from unexplained mental and physical fatigue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.