Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

How is everyone?

I haven't been very active in awhile so I thought I'd come in to check and see how everyone is holding up, especially with this pandemic we're still in. Currently, I'm taking classes online because I'm unable to work right now. My daughter's school is on an extended break until the middle of January because the cases are going up dramatically here. My parents and I recently had covid ourselves but we're doing much better now, thank God.

How is everyone doing? Also wanted to see if there's anyone that just needs someone to talk to, I know times are tough right now. I miss everyone here and I hope you all are doing well. Let's use this thread to keep each other updated for now

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    So you had Covid that time? I take it that it was not the serious type of Covid? As you are all better so quickly. I know some can get a weaker strain of it. No hospital needed. Once you are all well again. That is the main thing.

As you can see the forum is not exactly hopping. Same 3 of us most days. Talking about Covid. What else is there to talk about. Other than that all is well here. Evening time here. Time to watch a little something on my laptop. Film maybe.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I’m going craaaaaazy because of covid LOL
    I hope this is over soon. I hate wearing a mask

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Masks just stop you spreading it. Not going to stop you catching it. I wear my snood. Most times it is not even covering my mouth or nose. But if needed I can gire it up.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Relieved to be employed still. Lot of job losses in the UK due to covid, lot of big name companies going bust.

Missing family and friends though - quite a few abroad so can't really travel to see them due to travel restrictions and having to isolate for two weeks after getting back into the UK (I get why, just sucks a bit.)
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Another year another holiday ALONE

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Home Alone. Bet your version was not as good as the first film.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Home Alone. Bet your version was not as good as the first film.
    Definitely not! I WISH I had even half the house they did!

Instead my life is more like ?trailer alone?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    My own life isn't much more exiting. Tend to like my own company.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Semi-depressed. I think the lockdowns are finally getting to me. I am livid about the 10pm curfew because I like to exercise later at night and fear getting fined or something.
    Fortunately, I have been out running as late at 10:45pm and have not gotten in trouble. Tonight is my next attempt at getting Corona fat off.

I have been off work using my vacation time since November 20 - that may be another reason. Nothing to do but learn Hungarian, play on my phone, and read lol.
    Yeah, my big accomplishment during the pandemic is that I have been learning Hungarian (my dad's native language) since the end of March. That should lift my spirits a bit .

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The one thing they know not to do in Ireland. A curfew. Would solve a lot of problems. But would also lead to a bit of fighting. Not something ever mentioned since day 1. We are going back into lockdown again. I seriously don't think it means much to anybody any more.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    It's going to come into place in England again I think. Big announcement tonight supposedly on that.

I know its probably needed, but mentally? It's depressing to think of, I worry my mental health is going to get screwed if I can't go out for a walk/jog/whatever. I'm dreading it.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Jogging is a huge part of my mental health routine too but I don’t do it outside. Too dangerous where I live. Probably get robbed or stabbed. I jog for at least an hour every day on an indoor treadmill.

Maybe that would be a good solution to those of you who live in oppressive areas that say you can’t go outside! Well worth the price IMO

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Speaking of lockdown and mental health. One thing asked for here was Stats on suicide since lockdown was first introduced last March. We know the numbers are very high. But they refuse to give that data out. Have been a few people talking on the radio about loved ones who took their own lives. They simply couldn't get help. They tried and were turned away from a few places. now we have a big drive going on about the issue with numbers to ring if you do need help. When this is all over with I can see this one issue been the biggest talking point. How come people could not get the help they needed. I hope the figures are released.

Any roads, we are back in lockdown until the end of January. I can see them extending that as they roll out their vaccine.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Struggling in the boat of depression.
    Beating anxiety this year

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.