Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I feel sorry for the guy that's living with you now, and I worry about our children.

I seriously do. Because you are not mother material.

You care about you. You.

That's it. You.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Do we need to go over the semantics?

Do we need to re-live this again?

I don't think you want to do that.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    You've asked me to move back in with you. Twice now.

Yes.

You've asked me, the guy you fuqed around on....you've asked me to move back in with you. Twice now.

For fuqs sake.

For fuqs sake.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Do you remember?

Do I need to go into details?

Do you remember how we struggled, and how I tried to help you, and how your mom tried to help you?

Do you remember me trying to keep things in line, financially and otherwise? Do you remember the struggles you had with disciplining our children? Do you remember it was me, ME, who kept a cool head and tried to discipline them with love rather than with a wooden paddle?

Do you f-ing remember all of that....

Because i'm pretty sure our kids do.

And they remember you.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    You know, you were mean, but you wanted to be even meaner, much, much meaner. Ffs, you were cruel. Thank the gods I fucking divorced you. Thank the gods my kids get a couple of weekends with me. Ffs woman.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I don't like you and I don't like people that are like you.

Go away.

You are negative energy.

Get away from me.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Daaaaayyyyuuuum the girl upstairs is looking really, really nice this morning. She's new, just moved in. She's sitting on the porch on the third floor above me having coffee with a friend. Unless....they live together, I'm not sure at this point.

Ffs, beautiful you are just a little too young for me. That's a goddamned shame. It really is. I could eat you up, I swear to god.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    She's probably taken, and....she needs to be a little bit older for me. It would just look strange and feel strange, and we are probably not even in the same life stage lol. But damn she's beautiful. She looks like a fuqing model. I'm sure she's taken. What the actual fuq.

I'm really not attracted to my neighbor on one side of me. My cousin introduced us and, god I want to have a female friend right now, and we've met and she's been in my apartment but.....I'm sorry, she just doesn't do it for me, she is just not my type. And. Fwiw, I think I could so have sex with her. And that's not me being conceited or arrogant, I know that because my cousin told me so, he knows her also and he said "just take over a bottle of red wine and some Netflix and some takeout and she will want to get to know you". Only he didn't say it exactly like that, it was more explicit.

I'm just not attracted to her.

God damn it!!!!!!!!

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I got distracted. Back to the thread topic, to answer the question "I wish you were older, and I'd fuqing love the opportunity to take you out for coffee or somewhere nice. But I'm sure you're taken and you're a little too young. Or. Actually I'm too old. It's my fault for being a little too old. Nothing is your fault because you appear to be perfect, like something out of a dream".

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Have a good life...I'm sure it'll be better without me
    life---> <---me

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    "Please, please, for God's sake let's just all get along".

I'm going on a 7 day cruise next year with my parents, dad's brother, and his wife. I recently found out my mom and aunt do NOT get along. Why? Why even go on a vacation together? I mean, we have separate cabins oc, and there's nothing that says we have to do everything together, but we are gonna be in the formal dining room every night. For God's sake women I hope you can bite your tongues.

I was talking to my aunt the other day and thanked her for letting me tag along on the trip. I'm paying my own way but originally I wasn't planning on going. She said "Glad you're going, we need someone to talk to and hang out with". Meaning....she's probably planning on staying away from my parents. Maybe that's a good thing, Idk.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I doubt you even realise how fucked up your behavior was. I'm sure everything was my fault, I was just an over-emotional [BEEP] with bipolar who ruined everything. You won't accept the truth. And "you're weaponizing our relationship" was the funniest thing I've heard.

You threw a hissy fit everytime something went right for me. Lay down the deposit on my flat? Tantrum. Get that degree? Another tantrum. Graduation ceremony? Oh look at that you throw another hissy fit and somehow try to make it all about you. You couldnt even say "congratulations" to me.

And BTW, you're the only person who can't seem to work out why throwing up "I may as well just kill myself" to score points in an argument would piss me off. You know my history. Even without that added bonus, simply saying that is, FYI, fucked up. Even after I tried unsuccessfully to talk to you about this - which was like communicating with a brick wall - you still didn't get it. Perhaps you're just thick. I'd rather think that to be honest.

Also, last message? That I've seen anyway because you're blocked. I find it hilarious how I could have just called your or met you and talked before doing something drastic because
    a) You don't have a fucking phone, that's your own fault and I've been trying to get you to sort that for months so I could do precisely that and
    b) I live five hours away, in Wales ffs, it costs me approximately ?70 to get to and from and
    c) I cannot just simply drop everything and just hop on a train!

(Also, FYI, you are 27 years old. You are perfectly fucking capable of buying clothes for yourself, and I should not have to be on hand to assist you. Nor is it my fault when you are incapable of doing so without my help at 27 fucking years old. I am not your mother for the love of God.)

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hate you .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Never once have you said ‘I love you jamie’
    And your actions have demonstrated that you never HAVE loved me.
    That’s the cold hard truth that I have to accept.
    The Four Agreements teach that it’s not about me, it’s about your inability to love.
    That’s why I have to work twice or really three times as hard to love myself, because let’s face it dad, you too never told me you loved me.
    Never assume is another important agreement.

tiffvienna
    I miss my therapist

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.