Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I realise so much now that I didn't see before that I almost pity you. Not that it excuses any of it. Its pathetic, really.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    All you do is lie, lie, lie and you're the mother of my children ffs. Dear God I've never seen someone with no morals, that will sell out at the least temptation like a two year old child. At least two year olds have some sense of right and wrong. My kids don't see a lot of it cos they live with you and they're used to your ways. But man you look morally bankrupt to anyone else.

One of these days you're going to be old and lonely. And it's not like I'm afraid to tell you all this, I have. And so have countless others lol.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I'm sorry. It's not that I hate you. It's not that I don't want to talk. Nothing of the sort. I just...

I guess I'm having a hard time right now. I'm stuck here embarresed to tell my closest friends, who I know have [BEEP] of there own and won't judge, that I relapsed and dragged my backside back to the consultant. I'm embarressed to tell them on Quetiapine. I'm embarressed to tell them I'm embarressed about all of this.

And I just... I don't know, I don't know you well enough. You're someone I probably won't like to, but I'm wary of giving out trust. Just me. It takes time. Wish it didn't really

And so I guess... I'm sorry. I just feel too embarressed, incapable, and a mess at the moment.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I speak my mind pretty well these days but...

Are we REALLY going to pretend you aren't attractive. Especially with those glasses. This is the textbook cliche "crush" I'm not supposed to have and I hate it.

I'm too lonely for this shit. So like. Idk. Quit...having...a nice face n stuff. :/

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    You are and always have been an amazing father to me. Considering that my mom is crazy, and man do I mean crazy, you were the only one that held our family together. More importantly you were the one that kept me and my sister's sanity growing up. You didn't know how abusive our mom was, you just didn't know. You are like a rock, the complete opposite of my mom. You gave me direction when I had none from her. You have always persevered and followed your goals and taken care of your family with a passion I've never seen in anyone else. Under the circumstances, considering who you're married to, that's a fuqing miracle. You have tons of friends that respect you because you take care of people, most of all your family, completely selflessly and without any expectation of anything back in return. You have tons of work friends that still call you, even since you retired almost a year ago. I hope I'm half the father to my kids that you were (are) to me.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Dear Husband, I actually can not stand you most days I have thought of divorcing you many many times but I am sick mentally and physically and I can not get better I keep having health issues so its either live here or live in a nursing home , You say you Love Me but yet you act so hateful to me and talk down to me and say things like I am looking for illnesses I cant help I had to have a total hysterectomy , gallbladder surgery, brain surgery and I have hypothyroidism, mental health issues and I am now dealing with anemia and my spine is horrible what is that you want me to do ??? I didn't ask for this I didn't why cant you cut me a break and just talk to me and act like I exist.. why stay married to me if you hate me so bad ? You say you love me but I don't think you do at all I think you Love you More!

You say I don't understand others are not well ! wow really I spent my freaking life taking care of others what my family put me through what yours has and what you have and friends have and I WORKED IN HEALTH CARE DUMBASS!! I do all I can to help others even when I am so freaking worn out mentally and physically I am the one who buys all the gifts and gives things to them NOT YOU ..noooooooo it was me always me and always will be ! I feel unappreciated and I feel you think I am a NO ONE.. start treating me like I matter!!! I DO MATTER!! I DO!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I am sorry

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Two years and ten months. Roughly a thousand days, or just slightly more. I can do that. Those days will come and go by, and then....I will never have to speak to you again. I'll see you, at our kids' graduations from college, at their weddings, but I will not have to deal with your pure fucking insanity anymore.

And you know, the funny thing is, I'd bet a million dollars that you will want us to get back together. That's not arrogance, nothing like that. It's because you've asked me to move back in with you twice now since we got divorced.

You are high as fuck, or delirious, or both if you think that will ever happen woman. You can't hold onto a boyfriend for longer than a few months. I'm guessing boyfriend number five? Or is it six now? I've seriously lost count....anyway I'm betting they'll leave soon. They always leave you, just like I did. You are crazy as a fucking loon.

That day is almost here. In fact, I think soon I'm gonna start a countdown. And I'm going to celebrate when that day comes.

Hug the ones you love.

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I am so sorry.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Grow up.
    *Fart noises*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You're acting like a needy child. It's unbecoming and does not entice me to care any more about you. If anything I'd rather never deal with you again.
    *Fart noises*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Dear Me,
    Please learn to have faith in Jesus Christ. Please get back to your roots, start going to church regularly. Jesus loves you and is ALWAYS there for you. Jamie, if you admire the convictions and beliefs that other people have in Jesus Christ, our savior, learn from them. Pay attention Jamie. It’s never too late.
    And seriously Jamie, when are you going to lose those extra pounds that crept up on you.?
    Love,
    Me

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    To the ex-gf I ran into (almost literally) at one of my stores today, for the first time since the couple of years since we broke up:

Good riddance lol.

It's your loss, babe.

You were afraid of commitment, and so was I. But it's still your loss. You were stuck in a wrecked marriage. And you were cheating on him with me, and you never even told me you were married, ffs....I found out after the fact. And I'm sure you never told him.

So good riddance. If they cheat with you, they'll cheat on you, and I want nothing more to do with cheaters. I don't even want revenge, cos one of these days karma is gonna really bite you on the ***. Karma is gonna get revenge for me I'm sure of it.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    There’s a lot I wish I could say. I keep all of my words hidden inside of me.

To my SIL
    Do you think a simple ‘I’m sorry’ to my daughter will minus the fact THAT YOU PULLED OUT A LOADED WEAPON DURING MY GRANDSON’s SLEEPOVER WITH EIGHT CHILDREN IN THE HOUSE AND TOLD MY DAUGHTER TO WATCH WHILE YOU PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH?!
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SEEK HELP AND LET MY DAUGHTER AND CHILDREN MOVE TO MY STATE.

To my other daughter,
    Blink blink blink goes the cursor while I think...
    To my other daughter,
    To B,

B.,
    It’s not too late.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Reminds me of the lyrics of the song ' stay with me till dawn '.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.