Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dear customers who [BEEP] about no prices in our store: Yes, we are aware of this problem. You do not have to point it out to me, the cashier, during the week before Christmas. I can't do [BEEP] about it while I ring through your crap and the 20 people behind you who also have a mountain of crap. We're understaffed and you people mess everything up so damn quickly nothing ever stays in the same place for two god damn days. How can we price things when we have to keep cleaning up the messes you've made. You get yourself a shitty job in a retail store like that and you'll see how hard it is. We know it's frustrating but seriously, shut up >_< it's impossible to keep up right now.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My brother is visiting for Christmas, and he brought the puking flu with him. Great... just great!

Edited: Oops, wrong thread!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I hate the way you make me feel special when you feel like it and then disposable at the drop of a hat. I don't think I can keep doing this." WK says to a long time "friend" (well if I had the guts that is).

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Thanks for ditching me halfway through our conversation is to go talk to someone else. =\

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I really wish you wouldn't get back together with your old boyfriend especially on the same day you broke up with your last. I still remember how many times he made you cry and disappointed you.. and I kind of miss hanging out with you like we use to now all you ever do is talk to your boyfriend.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Does this cat have issues because of your crazy ex? Or was it something before you adopted her? If what you told me is true, it makes sense. That's just awful. What an awful person.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The four of you are disgusting, despicable, perverted exhibitionists. Shoveling your sex lives in everyone's face so you can get off on it later. Do you not realise everyone finds you utterly repulsive? Are you really that imbedded in your narcissism you've lost touch with the reality of your public image? You're all weak of character and grotesque. Even the sight of your faces make me want to gag.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "oh how is that maturity thing working out for yo.. oh wait... nvm".

lols ...maybe....ok not.. but I wish despite it straddling the border of immaturity itself.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stop invading my damn privacy!! Just because your life's an open book doesn't mean mine is! You've shown me total disrespect and I've thought about cutting you out of my life. How's that sound? If I said all this to you, I know exactly what you'd say. "Awww, it's not that bad" Yes it is! Fuck, I was so pissed off and knowing how you'd react pissed me off even more. You cause me so much grief, you just don't know it. <-that smiley sucks, where's the pissed off smiley?
    Be yourself, everyone else is taken. -Oscar Wilde

JustGaara's Avatar Hurt Good.
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope you like me.
    I'm in love with the world through the eyes of a girl who's still around the morning after...

colleen's Avatar drinkingwithbabies.gov
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shut up

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I think telling my kids to never mention my name is immature and insecure. You may not want me to exist, but my kids want me to............ so deal with it!!
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You're so rude and I miss you.

JustGaara's Avatar Hurt Good.
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote JustGaara View Post
    I hope you like me.
    I feel like I don't give a [BEEP] about anything anymore. I really don't care as long as you keep smiling at me the way you do when I say something (stupid) that you think is funny. I think you're fucking amazing.
    I'm in love with the world through the eyes of a girl who's still around the morning after...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    F U

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.