Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)

The Little Things That Annoy You Thread

Yes, there are big things that frustrate you in life and that irritate you. But, there are also the little things. Perphaps it a celebrity that annoys you, or a song that keeps being repeated on the radio, or that sales marketing call telling you that you can claim compensation on the accident you apparently had six years ago...

So since there are the very little things, here's a thread for them.

For one, all the hype about this book was beginning to get irritating.

Especially after I heard it was based off a Twilight fanfiction.

That's just one thing. We all have little things.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    - When I go to the supermarket and someone puts there had on the trolly, it drives me nuts.
    - My blood boils when I see someone doing something for a resident in the nursing home that they can do themselves
    - People who let other people control them
    - Lazy nurses
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    people who dont say bye when texting, im supposed to know the conversation has ended, imho its just plain rude and inconsiderate

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    On that note, people who don't text back, then expect everything between the two of you to be cool. Especially if you're dating.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote sanspants View Post
    On that note, people who don't text back, then expect everything between the two of you to be cool. Especially if you're dating.
    agreed, hate it when people play games when dating

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    People who don't text back, and then presume you got some sort of subliminal meaning from the not texting back somehow, even though we were just texting and we're not actually talking face to face...jeez, I can't read your mind!
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    People who don't text back, and then presume you got some sort of subliminal meaning from the not texting back somehow, even though we were just texting and we're not actually talking face to face...jeez, I can't read your mind!
    Exactly. Because jeez, can't you take a hint? My least favorite is probably when someone makes plans with me for a Friday, confirms them midweek with an "I'm sooo excited " and then doesn't answer the final text when I'm crossing town to pick her up. THEN she has the gall to get indignant about me texting a second time to say, "Hey, did you get my text? What's up?" She thinks WTF is this, 50 Questions? That's two in a row! How's a girl supposed to play it cool when she's directly asked to answer something!? This clearly goes against the rules of the game..

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    To add to that...If we make plans and she confirms them midweek or whatever, I don't send a last text when I'm on the way. I just show up at the time we were planning on. It's a lot harder to ignore someone when they're at your door. Then if she has an attitude, I'll see it on her face, and I won't have to spend the rest of the night / week / month wondering what the hell happened. I recommend women do this with men too. If you suspect a flake, act accordingly!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Ok. These aren't little things, but let me get these off my chest first. .............. sarcasm, gossip, blaming, yelling, power trips, stalkers, game playing and disrespect.

Ok. Now for the little things.

Oak tree leaves
    People texting me because I get charged for each one
    One of my cats who doesn't get along with 4 others which means I have to have a door in the middle of my house to mark their territories
    Cat pee and barf where it shouldn't be
    weed whacking and edging............. I don't mind mowing
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I feel like I have far too many of these. *deep breath* here we go!

When I ask someone nicely to quit doing something or bringing up a certain topic and they keep doing it anyway
    When people constantly contradict themselves
    Excessive noise
    When I ask someone what's wrong and the reply with "oh, nothing"
    People who spit on the sidewalk
    Leggings worn as pants. They are not pants, and I have no interest in seeing every crack and crevice of anyone's naughty bits.
    And of course as others have mentioned, game playing. I want the honest truth. I'm not about to guess your body language or look for hints. It's a waste of my time, and I feel like this sort of thing should have ended after middle school. Relationship-wise or otherwise, if someone has something they want me to hear I would much rather they just tell me straight up.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    -The fact that I did aparently took out a loan ten years ago and I can now claim back on missold Payment Protection Insurance or something and I keep getting texts from some unknown number informing me of this. I wasn't aware that you could get a loan in elementary school, but apparently so, it's on there records...
    -The "X" button on Spotify does not close Spotify, but minimizes it (???)
    -The number of Emails Amazon send me on a daily basis!!!
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Exactly. Because jeez, can't you take a hint? My least favorite is probably when someone makes plans with me for a Friday, confirms them midweek with an "I'm sooo excited " and then doesn't answer the final text when I'm crossing town to pick her up. THEN she has the gall to get indignant about me texting a second time to say, "Hey, did you get my text? What's up?" She thinks WTF is this, 50 Questions? That's two in a row! How's a girl supposed to play it cool when she's directly asked to answer something!? This clearly goes against the rules of the game..
    This happens to me just about every single time. This is how I'm 'dumped' each time. We'll make plans for the weekend. Plans are concrete by mid week. I text her the night before just to make sure we are still on...text her several times the day when we had the plans. But then I don't hear from her until AFTER we were supposed to do something and then they tell me they were SO busy that they couldn't text me beforehand to say she couldn't do anything. I always finally get the text late on Sunday night so that there is no time to make other plans. Then the same thing happens the next week (if I give her another chance) and then I just decide that she has lost interest. ??? It happens just about all of the time. It aggravates me more and makes me feel a hell of a lot worse than if she would have just come out and say 'sorry, I don't think we should see each other'.

shyVr6's Avatar Masking The Calm
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    People who ride their brakes.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    people who pay for their groceries with checks in 2013, especially if it's like two things

people who care about your spelling and grammer on an internet forum
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    I feel like I have far too many of these. *deep breath* here we go!

People who spit on the sidewalk
    this one also.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.