View Poll Results: Are you pro-choice, pro-life, or you don't care?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pro-life

4 13.79%
  • Pro-choice

24 82.76%
  • Don't Care

1 3.45%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pro-life or Pro Choice

Are you pro-life, pro choice, or you don't care?
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm pro-choice. I believe women should have a right to decide what they want to do with their bodies

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pro choice
    “When you stop blaming others for where you are in life, that is when you can start to manifest your dream life!”
    ― Stephen Richards

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Pro-Choice definitely.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Pro choice.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I don't have the required equipment and even if I had an opinion I can't force my views onto someone else, how rude and disrespectful would that be.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    People should have choice
    life---> <---me

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Pro-choice

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    I don't pass judgment on the people who "pro-choice", however I couldn't have an abortion.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    FlirtyFlirty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would be considered pro-choice simply because I don't think the 'state' has the right to tell me what or what not I can do to my body. I don't like the fact that the father has no consideration in the matter, I don't like some of the reasons that people have an abortion - most birth control is fool proof - use it. I believe that parameters need to be placed on abortions. And even given all that I couldn't conceive of having an abortion - rape, maybe.
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define Yourself
    -Robert Frost-

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was pro-choice for years...I mean years, but I just very recently changed my mind. I was thinking about a particular group. I was once a part of this group until I learned what they're actually about. Nearly everyone in this group is pro-choice. It's almost like it's mandatory to be pro-choice if you are a member of this particular group, but I had an epiphany. This groups belief that they are more important than un-born children and it's therefore, ok to kill un-born children is one of the most damning pieces of evidence about what this group is really about.

I am not sure about most things. I see shades of gray in nearly everything, but there is one thing I'm sure of: it's that killing children is wrong. It's always wrong, regardless of anything. I also believe that it's wrong that over 40,000 children have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. So I'm not a republican toeing the party line. I'm not even a christian fundamentalist. I'm not even a Christian. I just believe killing children is wrong. It's always wrong, regardless of anything.
    I don't know why I was pro-choice for so many years. I think it's because I believe in gender equality, and I thought the right to chose was part of gender equality, and my views have always been very liberal until very recently, not that I'm a republican now either. I simply believe killing children is wrong. It's always wrong, regardless of anything, and changing my mind that abortion is wrong is consistent with this belief.

Pro-life
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm pro-death.
    Filling the void.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I don't know if I could have an abortion or not. Is it murder? I don't know. When does an embryo become a person? Would it be within the three days that I could take the morning-after pill? Would I be killing a child if I was to use that? Because that, if it came to that, I can't see myself having any problem with using that. And even if when the embryo was killed it wasn't a person...am I okay with ending the life of something that has the potential to be a person? That's the thing. Even if it's not a life at the time it's aborted, it still has the potential to be one. And the more human it looks, the further into the pregnancy I'd be...the less likely I'd be able to abort the child. I do get that there's some situations when you wouldn't want to keep a child...if youd be raped. Would I want the child of a rapist? No, I wouldn't. But is it the fault of somebody who didn't even exist at the time the rape happened? I don't know, it's too confusing for me. And I know theres people who'd abort a child if they had some sort of disability...but then I look at a younger cousin of mine, Freya, diagnosed with Downs Syndrome...and her parents wouldn't stop her existance if they were able to go back in time and change things. My younger sister came up positive on one of the tests for Downs Syndrome. She doesn't have it. These things can be wrong. They can be so so wrong.

But I just don't agree with forcing my opinions on people, or forcing people to keep a child. I don't think I'd ever be able to abort a child. The most I'd be able to do is to take the morning after pill if it came to it. But then again, it's hardly a definitely pregnant scenario when you take it. Three days isn't enough to tell. You could be pregnant or you might not be.

I don't know where I stand. I just don't think I'd ever be able to get rid of something that has the potential to live life, to have the same shot at existing as I do and we do in this world, to mess with nature in that way. I don't go for the whole "playing god" thing and I'm for IVF or embryonic research, so I don't know, really...

This is where I can't work it out and this post has turned into a brain dump. I'm for embryonic research. It can save lives. With it we could organs that are a perfect genetic match for a transplant patient and therefore have no, or effectively very little, chance of rejection. It would cut down the long, long waiting lists that there currently are for transplants. But killing something that has a unique genotype? I'd struggle with that.

Quote peace View Post
    I'm pro-death.
    Everything allright?
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Absolutely pro-choice. Banning abortion is dangerous.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote whiteman View Post
    This groups belief that they are more important than un-born children and it's therefore, ok to kill un-born children is one of the most damning pieces of evidence about what this group is really about.
    uh-huh, and what is that, may I ask?

Quote whiteman View Post
    I am not sure about most things. I see shades of gray in nearly everything, but there is one thing I'm sure of: it's that killing children is wrong. It's always wrong, regardless of anything
    Black and white thinking like this is dangerous. It is disgusting to force a woman who was raped to go through with the pregnancy. No one has the right to govern another person's body like that. (also I wouldn't consider an embryo in certain stages of it's growth a "child")

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.