0 Post(s)

'Too ugly': Record bosses told 'Gangnam Style' rapper Psy to get a facelift

autecho's Avatar challenging disablism
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SickSick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ugly is a concept which comes from within the viewer,like art-no one can say what IS or isnt art because everyone has their own definition.
    the media confuse ugly with unique looks and features that dont conform to the hollywood clone style; where people get every bit of them lifted,every flabby part removed,their tits pumped up,their teeth whitened, hair implants or extensions etc,there isnt anything wrong with his looks.
    indirectly it is the medias fault we have the rabid peer pressure which makes kids binge eat or starve to fit in,and the reason behind the abuse of those of us who fit peoples brainwashed definition of ugly.

this guy shoud stay how he is to challenge the korean media and audiences,but also the accutely strict controling country,what will they do if a korean with international e-fame refuses to conform? ,perhaps he coud use less hair gel though because in the spring he will find his hair becoming a magnet for flies.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well. This was long before his online fame. He refused the 'suggestions'

Now he holds the record for the most liked video on YouTube, as opposed to the most disliked video with the greatest views by Little Prince Charming.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Psy is the ballz.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is why I don't submit my music to record labels.

I know I'm not good looking enough to make it as a recording artist, at least a popular one, nowadays. I just spent the whole day yesterday looking at Justin Bieber's face, since it was a celebration for my three nieces, and they wanted all Bieber.

The dude even has singing toothbrushes! I doubt he would be as famous if he was ugly. Don't get me wrong, he has a good voice, but plenty of artists are more talented than him...the only difference is that he is attractive, and they aren't.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote WintersTale View Post
    This is why I don't submit my music to record labels.

I know I'm not good looking enough to make it as a recording artist, at least a popular one, nowadays. I just spent the whole day yesterday looking at Justin Bieber's face, since it was a celebration for my three nieces, and they wanted all Bieber.

The dude even has singing toothbrushes! I doubt he would be as famous if he was ugly. Don't get me wrong, he has a good voice, but plenty of artists are more talented than him...the only difference is that he is attractive, and they aren't.
    Look as Psy. Look at Michael Jackson. Are they supermodels? Heartthrobs? Probably not by modern conventional standards.

Their videos get far more likes than Bieber, as I've mentioned before. It just means that people are more likely to Like Psy or MJ than Bieber. Just saying.

The looks most certainly did not get in the way.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.