Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: URL changing -

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Because of the address change, it will feel like you are being logged in and out again, along with a few other issues. This is because the cookies and cache in your browser hasn't caught up to the change. To fix it, clear your cookies and cache and log back into the website using the new domain (don't forget to click "remember me"). Then it should work as normal, if it doesn't let us know.

—Mystery Person

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ASSupport rocks.

The url is nicer but I found the old one a little more catchy.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    looks good

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    For everyone who was here in the last few hours, and who might have got a few 404 and 500 errors, my bad. In addition to ironing out the last glitches, I also attempted to friendly-up the links, which should have been a easy and quick change, but the software had other plans. You should not have anymore issues now, please report if you do.

If you come across any issue in the future, give it a minute then refresh or return to the homepage (anxietyspace.com) and it should be back to normal, otherwise report it. I will in the future do could-break-something changes during quiet times with notice and I will revert as soon as I spot an issue, but please do report the issue anyway, it is very helpful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.