TheDarkness's Avatar Sarcasm Inc
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For superficial people

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you for posting this, it gave me some sense of hope that there is someone else out there that stops and actually thinks. A few years ago I became friends with a at least 500 pound kid at work, no one really got why I really liked him. Even he asked once why? I just told him the truth you are one of the sweetest nicest people I've ever met.
    He caught me doing my breathing exercises when I was getting too stressed out and actually cared enough to ask, What you doing? He quit working there last year and I still really miss him. He always made me laugh and his concerned Calm down...helped when anxiety attacks were pending seemed to help. I really do still miss him.
    Anyway I know that personally I'm not perfect... When I first met him and I had to train him because a co-worker didn't want to, I had serious doubts about his ability to do the job, but he was a good worker.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I think a lot of this happens because people lack understand and empathy, they are afraid, they need to make themselves feel better.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    When they treat people like trash or meat and expect to be treated with respect back. Hell NO.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey weren't you the guy who just went on and on about stupid people on the internet like yesterday?

Caleb Wrote Yesterday:
    I hear you on that one. You know I often entertain myself with the idea that if they ever somehow understood just how stupid they are, they would spontaneously combust. But not right away. Only when they reach the climax of their idiocy, when then say the stupidest thing you ever heard. That`s when they should explode. At the apex of their ignorance. For it is that moment.. that.. point in their "evolution".. is when I think nature should own up to its mistake, and make their heads go * splat *. For if they exploded sooner, there may be a sense of doubt left after them. Because you see, if they exploded -before- saying their stupidest remark to date, someone out there may mistake them for a real person which has emotions, family, friends, a name and a history. They may be regarded as an equally valued intelligent lifeform which is cared for. And therefore, they may be mourned. And if that happens, it may even reach the point where people will start blaming each other, and start questioning themselves and their actions. There could be tears. However, if they "disappeared" at the point where everyone hates them, all that will be left is some minor confusion and a sense of shock. "how did he explode?", "why did he explode?", "isn't it ironic that he just exploded? wow that was crazy!", "hey I wonder when True-Blood comes on!". And if this was something that happened to all stupid people on a global basis, it would become just another aspect of life. An.. "idiot-cancer", if you will. You know, something that would probably scare kids into staying is school. Thus, contributing to humanity.

Simplicity incarnate, if you will. A simple end, to a simple person.
    Grated this is a bit morbid. But wouldn't it be a funny thought? I think it is.
    I don't get a signature.

TheDarkness's Avatar Sarcasm Inc
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    This is the coping and support section (not the debate part of the board) it's a bit inappropriate to quote like this to try to debate/ "call people out" eps on a no debate section. Please lets keep the coping and support section...... supportive and not passive aggressiveness.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.