Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Music Concerts

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Neptunus View Post
    ^ Yep, they did! At the time, I didn't even know who they were. And Britney herself was pretty new.

But it was a fun concert - it was right on the beach with Britney dancing in the sand. It was so packed, though, I barely had a square foot to myself. Being a petite woman, I'm lucky I didn't get squished!
    Haha, that's fun.

I knew of Destiny's Child, but at the time I wasn't a huge fan. Just liked one of their songs. I enjoyed the concert, but wanted Christina to come on.

I think Beyonce is so much better, outside of DC, than when she was in the group. She is a much better solo artist.

I think that was actually 2001 or so for Britney, Neptunus, because I've seen the concert film that was taped for that tour. Were you on the DVD? I think she only did one concert on the Beach, although it is possible that she was performing in multiple venues like that.

EDIT:

Hey Neptunus, you are famous!

Check out this DVD. You should buy it, and see if you see yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_and_More!

And it was 2000 that she performed on the Beach.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have seen a lot of concerts in my time. Not so much these days since I live so far from a major city.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote WintersTale View Post
    Haha, that's fun.

I knew of Destiny's Child, but at the time I wasn't a huge fan. Just liked one of their songs. I enjoyed the concert, but wanted Christina to come on.

I think Beyonce is so much better, outside of DC, than when she was in the group. She is a much better solo artist.

I think that was actually 2001 or so for Britney, Neptunus, because I've seen the concert film that was taped for that tour. Were you on the DVD? I think she only did one concert on the Beach, although it is possible that she was performing in multiple venues like that.

EDIT:

Hey Neptunus, you are famous!

Check out this DVD. You should buy it, and see if you see yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_and_More!

And it was 2000 that she performed on the Beach.
    That has to be the one - thanks for looking it up!

I was on vacation with my brother and sister, and we didn't know Britney was in Hawaii at the time, we hadn't been watching tv. So we happened to go out that evening to grab a bite to eat, and everyone was talking about the concert, so we figured what the hey? Might as well go, it's free!

I just might buy the DVD for memory's sake. I doubt I'll find myself, though - it was so packed, and while I was close to the stage, I wasn't up front. I wonder if they show the part where she got off the stage and danced in the sand? (I think that was towards the end.) But yeah, it was a blast - and Britney was so nice to the fans afterwards, answering questions and kept thanking everyone for their support.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I want to see Superstar Avril Lavigne in concert, Id think Id enjoy it so much because she s my favorite artist today> I cant wait till her album comes out because Im such a diehard fan. In other concerts, I seen Motley Crue in July at Nassua last year along with Lady gaga in March. In May 2011 i seen the CARS in concert but minus bassist Benjamin Orr due to losing him in 2000. After the concert i went to a local karaoke and sang the CARS Lets Go from 79

no bird
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I saw......Archers of Loaf?(?) back in Auguust????

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't have any concerts planned for a long time but I've been to about 4 but only 2 of them I really loved..

No Doubt reunion tour around 2009 or so?
    anddddd
    2NE1 (That was the best because I spent lots of money for good seats and I went with my best friend/sister)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.