What are your goals?

(Mod edit by Joker)
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Fuffy!

I want to stop binging.
    I want to stop impulsive spending ( I spend small amounts frequently just to spend..)
    Stop avoiding people ( not sure I can accomplish this one LOL)
    Stop avoiding things im afraid of.
    Stop maladaptive daydreaming ( maybe)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i like that idea. when you feel overwhelmed or to much in a forum war you instead use the cat instead of provoking.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote compulsive View Post
    Fuffy!

I want to stop binging.
    I want to stop impulsive spending ( I spend small amounts frequently just to spend..)
    Stop avoiding people ( not sure I can accomplish this one LOL)
    Stop avoiding things im afraid of.
    Stop maladaptive daydreaming ( maybe)
    I want to stop binging too. In general, my goals for July are I want to be 240 pounds by the end of July. I'm 248 pounds today.
    I want to quit smoking (I smoke a cigar every now and again.
    I want to quit eating sugar, hopefully it will help me lose weight, and it will help my anxiety
    I want to surf, and I want to workout.
    I want to make art.
    I don't get a signature.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Woot! Just figured out a good path for myself

My goals are too work for the next couple of years and save up as much money as I can. Go to grad school and get my masters in IO Psychology and become an IO Psychologists and hopefully get paid to do some blogging on the side!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Right now I am going to do some tidy-up business to my room, starting by cleaning off the top of a table and moving some boxes. Going to do it right now. I made some progress, placed some items in the garbage, took some tea bags and condiments out of my room and relocated them to the area in the kitchen where they belong for now. Cleaned a shelf in my room hopefully I can stick some clothes on it, probably folded up jeans will go there. You guys are providing me with moral support even though you don't know it. I folded my jeans and put them on the one shelf that is cleaned off so that they are no longer sitting in huge messy pile of clothes over-flowing out of a plastic storage box. Every morning I usually pull my clothes out of a pile. sigh, this is a lot of work, sorting through stuff. I think I am going to make another cup of coffee, make my yoga-mat "bed"--which means straightening up the blankets on the floor, and then I guess maybe take a quick shower, go to the farmer's market, indulge in some summer fruit. A fruit salad kind of sounds good. Now I am folding T-shirts. I folded some underwear, now that cleaned off shelf has nice folded clothes on it instead of a pile on the ground. Now I cleaned the second shelf so it's clear and disinfected wiped. It's going to hold more of my T-Shirts I think. I found something to throw into the garbage thank goodness, it was a polyester multi-colored neck warmer that I wore during my sheety winter months in "that bad place".. I have to get out and enjoy my weekend at some point, but I have been needing a deep clean for a long time. Shower time. That is my next goal, get dressed, go to market. Did the shower, going to microwave some left overs. I guess I will put my shoes on. Also need to go by the bank, deposit paycheck. ....I am so behind on everything in life. Gosh, maybe I will schedule a nap for this afternoon. Possibly in 3- 4 hours.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    My goal is the put my shoes on and leave the apartment.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Clean, put stuff away. Throw stuff away etc.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    My goal is the leave my room. And go outside and do something.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    My goals are to clean and throw away some stuff...starting now.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I am throwing out a hand me down pink and black turtle neck short sleeve top that I never would have bought. I am throwing out hand me down purple pants that sag in the ass. I am throwing out a hand me down navy blue shirt. Starting with that. I scrubbed the sink, bath tub and toilet. I dumped my purse out. I have a navy blue scarf I don't know if I should throw it away or not. A real estate booklet, well I can throw that away.... I feel bad when I throw stuff away. Lots of the things I own are not stylish, mish-mashed-mix-matched stuff that I don't love. .....Sigh.... It's like I have hand me down things and then I keep them for years... I should just toss some of this stuff out. A brown shirt that I don't know where it came from am throwing it away...... an old silver necklace that has a kind of link that gets caught in my hair...I just tossed it out... I've got some old tacky jewelry that I simply don't want anymore. Heck I don't really know what to do with some of this stuff, I just want to throw some of it in the garbage. It's almost a pain in the [BEEP] to take it to a pawn shop..... I found another hand-me down shirt I can throw away.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It's 2:00 and I am still sitting on my rear watching youtube. I better do something!!1

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I wrote a bunch of stuff here but it didn't save.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    my main goal is to continue along my journey, every step is a victory for me, its not where i end up, its the journey itself that matters, my personal journey is about personal growth eg be more empathic, less judgmental, learn things outside my comfort zone e.g spirituality. hopefully i have another 40 years to catch up on the years i've wasted.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Um, goals, well I cleaned the bathroom. To leave the house and go out.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.