Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    OMG now I know why no one who works at KFC wants to eat there. The smell.........OMG the smell.....from the deep fryers. I just got home from 1st shift and I feel so nauseous I could throw up. It's a hard job too, making the chicken n' stuff. Oi....

kc1895's Avatar KFC Hipster
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Skippy View Post
    OMG now I know why no one who works at KFC wants to eat there. The smell.........OMG the smell.....from the deep fryers. I just got home from 1st shift and I feel so nauseous I could throw up. It's a hard job too, making the chicken n' stuff. Oi....
    There, there, let me get you a bucket for that err.. an empty leak-proof one for uhh..

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Atkins diet?

You wouldn't have to worry about that! There's enough fat to plug up the arteries! I bet if you wring it out like a towel, you could get some grease from that baby!

I would scrape off all the breading and just eat the meat underneath. I would have to run like 12 miles to burn that off! Paxil fat is a mess!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I've never got the atkins diet. It just seems to be the "eat lots of steak" diet.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I left KFC/Taco Bell as of yesterday. Was AWFUL to work there! They would schedule me way over my limits, and worse, I had to work shifts
    as a trainee with no one to train me!
    I think the particular location was a joke tho. But [BEEP] it was a 3 min walk from me.

kc1895's Avatar KFC Hipster
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Skippy View Post
    I left KFC/Taco Bell as of yesterday. Was AWFUL to work there! They would schedule me way over my limits, and worse, I had to work shifts
    as a trainee with no one to train me!
    I think the particular location was a joke tho. But [BEEP] it was a 3 min walk from me.
    The Colonel disapproves of your quick departure, but agrees that it is a strenuous job that not all can handle; only the best of the best can work there. Good luck with your job hunt!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Last night while I was laying in bed I was having some pains in my heart...I wonder what it could be

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Its called greed , they didnt want to pay the sugar tarrifs in 1983 so we have to settle for garbage, and its that high fructose corn syrup, that [BEEP] is in everything from soda to cupcakes to bread and all the big companies use it. Everyone should read ingredients now because America let it happen and everyone fell for it. we shouldnt have let these large food companies add what they want and just buy into it. If i want a soda I ll drink mexican coke and try to read everything I eat. Everyone should do this. I think Americans do care about their weight and want to do something about it but dont know how. A majority of them lost weight. Its much easier in Arizona cause everyone there is thinner.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Its just anxiety, its not a heart attack. I used to get that when Id worry to much and beleive me its just anxiety and stress. You can also go to a Chiropractor and find out. A heart attack would be starting to going up your arm and the pain will be more intense. If you want to talk , message me back

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just when you think it couldn't get any worse. Great job America.

What will they think of next.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    Wait a minute. Is the fried chicken in those double downs functioning as bread?
    first thing I thought when I saw it! >_<
    just the very idea. only in america.. as the saying goes.

Quote kc1895 View Post
    Indeed, the Double Down has no bread and is consistent with the low-carb Atkins diet for weight loss.
    LMAO, can this now be known as Atkins logic? xP

Quote kc1895 View Post
    The Colonel disapproves of your quick departure, but agrees that it is a strenuous job that not all can handle; only the best of the best can work there. Good luck with your job hunt!
    L0L

Quote Borophyll View Post
    Just when you think it couldn't get any worse. Great job America.

What will they think of next.
    eating blocks of cheese straight from the pac....oh wait nvm xP

gooooo 'merica! o/

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Once in a long (long) while I don't think it's that bad. There are a lot of foods that masquerade as being "healthier" options that people eat more frequently.

That said I've long sworn off KFC for the rumours of how they treat their livestock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.