Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This guy has really pissed me off.

This year I worked as an RA in my college dorm. There was this one resident who I talked to a lot and became friends with, but after a while I got really annoyed with him and didn't want to hang around him anymore. There was just stuff about him that rubbed me the wrong way. He would often talk about how much people sucked and I just got sick of hearing him moan.

There was one time he went into my staff's mail room, where residents are prohibited to go, and I told him to get out. I had to write a violation report on the incident as I am required to do. I take my job seriously and when someone violates the rules, I take action accordingly. For all I know he could have been stealing something... I don't take chances. It was nothing personal.

When he found out about this, he got pissed at me and unfriended me on facebook and then wrote a status about me. It's weird, cuz I didn't want him hanging around me anymore and I got what I wanted... but at the same time I feel pissed at him for getting pissed at me. I don't feel what I did was wrong but in his eyes I wronged him.

Clearly the right thing to do would be for me just to forget about him and worry about myself, but I'm weird and can't find the strength to stop thinking about this.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like most people with SA, that seems to fall under the low self-esteem issue. Usually, if a person (you) finds someone that lacks the morals and integrity that you have and cries and moans about everything. It should be a blessing that he unfriended you. You probably should have already nixed him from f.b. anyway. The fact that he wrote a status; Which I don't know what that is but sounds slanderous. Proves what a jackass this person is. It is understandable that he doing that would offend and hurt you but look at the source. People who read the status, whatever, probably know exactly what he is like.
    People who suffer from anxiety disorders are hypersensitive and I think a key point is fear or depression from rejection. Which all boils down to self-esteem and standing up for your beliefs and doing the right thing. He really isn't worth your time or energy. Just look at it from an objective point of view. He was doing something that was prohibited and off limits. If you were to talk to others about this. I am sure they would say don't waste any more energy on this person. He obviously doesn't give a crap about other people or what he does!
    "There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in."- Leonard Cohen

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Metamorpheus, a status is a post on Facebook. Which means what the guy wrote was most likely seen by everyone on his friends list.

I have to agree with Metamorpheus though. I think it is a problem for people with SA/hypersensitivy...we struggle with rejection like that. And although I know this probably won't help you feel any better, that guy really isn't worth your time if he's gonna act like that.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.