Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I need hugs :-(

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope that you start feeling better about things soon. Maybe you're just trying to do too much and getting burned out. Take an hour for yourself a day: sleep, stare into space, a long walk, whatever....Donna

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This has been a long hot humid summer and yes I've felt like feeding my children to large dogs. I love them but if I hear I'm bored one more time...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Guys, thank you so much for listening and giving those hugs freely. I was reading what you guys wrote and a pm from Coffee that made me realize that this is just a bump in the road. In fact, it spurred me to finish editing that booktalk I started. My old sick humor was back and I realized that I'm still alive and kicking.

In fact, when I sent Coffee a copy of the link, I said in the email "When the going gets tough, the tough get creative." You guys inspire me to get out of my slumps. You really do. We're all in this together, huh?

So to all of you.

Thank, my friends,

Cindy

p.s. I'm going to upload the new video in the video of yourself thread. And those who saw the first one, don't worry, I almost completely trashed that first version, so this one isn't so bad.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote merc View Post
    This has been a long hot humid summer and yes I've felt like feeding my children to large dogs. I love them but if I hear I'm bored one more time...
    Bring them to your library. That's where the rest of the planet's kids are these days. I know. I have them.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Go to a good movie -munch some junk food in the darkness and forget everything for a bit!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Still Waters View Post
    Go to a good movie -munch some junk food in the darkness and forget everything for a bit!
    You're right. I do need to do something good for me today. It's actually raining today! Yes, raining in Texas. I'm waiting for the locust and frog plague to come next.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote meepie View Post

-hugs tightly-

Yeah, it's been raining here all day in Dallas. I think I have a headache from the weather yikes.
    But at least our poor grass and gardens have rain. Since we can only water once a week, my lawn has been kind of iffy. The upside though is I haven't had to cut my grass in 3 weeks. After this week, it will need lots of cutting.

Thanks for the hug.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I apologize for being so late, but here you go.
    “When you stop blaming others for where you are in life, that is when you can start to manifest your dream life!”
    ― Stephen Richards

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sorry, and big hugs to you

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hugs given

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.