Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The best way to stop overeating is to not have food that requires willpower in your kitchen. And if you do want to indulge, just order something as a one off (something that you can eat right away so it's not sitting in your kitchen), or buy single serves of something. Even if it costs more, it ends up being healthier in the long run, because you eat less overall. At christmas my eating tends to go to hell though because there's so much food and chocolate around. This Christmas hasn't been so bad yet though. I've been mostly pretty sensible.

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    I know that feeling, I have it too. Just remember you are way more than what you weight
    Thanks, Jerry You're awesome.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    The best way to stop overeating is to not have food that requires willpower in your kitchen. And if you do want to indulge, just order something as a one off (something that you can eat right away so it's not sitting in your kitchen), or buy single serves of something. Even if it costs more, it ends up being healthier in the long run, because you eat less overall. At christmas my eating tends to go to hell though because there's so much food and chocolate around. This Christmas hasn't been so bad yet though. I've been mostly pretty sensible.
    I don't have much trouble with willpower, it more of that hungry feeling that can be quite distracting. I mostly cook up all my meals in one go and eat it through out the week as my chronic fatigue doesn't let me cook every day.

Quote HoldTheSea View Post
    Thanks, Jerry You're awesome.
    You're welcome and thank you

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    You're welcome and thank you
    You're welcome

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    WOW!! I am always saying I just ate but feel like I didn't so I eat more and still do not feel full I have gained over 20 lbs!!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    The human body is weird, I lost this feeling and I rarely feel hungry now

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There is an actual birth defect called Prader-Willi Syndrome... Scientist feel that with this syndrome, the area of the hypothalamus that controls hunger, tells us when we are full, has not properly formed. With these babies/children, no matter how much they eat, they are always hungry. Scientist believe that heredity may play a roll in many of our eating disorders...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm always hungry

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The more anxious I get or depressed the more I want to eat now at times I can do just fine not eating but usually I have got have food near me it is a safety net for me I start shaking and thinking Oh I do need to eat I will pass out but I never do and it sure does not help that my hubby loves to eat also so we eat a lot of junk food from mcdonalds, wendys, kfc, giovannis,DQ, popa johns, freds pizza, I am not able to cook like I used too and he works and plays in a band so we get the fastest food I stopped getting potato chips. cookies, Debbie cakes and more but yesterday he brings home a double bacon pizza!!! I was doing great and the thing is he never does that he always calls me so sometimes I wonder why does he not support me when I say I need to lose weight I guess because he loves to eat but he gets out and stays busy I don't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.