0 Post(s)

Do you take your medication?

I take paxil.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I use to be on 40mg of Paxil but I told my doctor it wasn't helping me enough & I wanted to try other things. I was then diagnosed with Bipolar & prescribed 250mg Divalproex. Tried it for over a month & it made me SICK. I go to search up more about it & find out it's mainly for Epilepsy but can be used for Bipolar. I had to stop taking it though. Now they're wanting to try me on a bunch of random stuff at one time but I don't want that because medicine costs too much & I can't afford it even with my father's Insurance so I've thought of just going back on Paxil just to be on SOMETHING. I just said it wasn't helping me enough but it did help me A LITTLE.

I will warn you about something though... If you ever decide to stop taking Paxil, I suggest cutting down your dosage slowly because I was just taken off of it all-together & the withdrawal symptoms were MURDER to me. Migraine, Vomiting, Trembling, Cramps & Fever. Pretty much what all Divalproex was doing to me the entire time I was on it. Then when I went off of it I felt myself again. I figured over a month was enough time to give it so now I'm on nothing at the moment but I need something cause I've been having episodes really bad.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Yes. Not completly comfortable saying what, but yes, I take various types of medications for various things.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can't wait to get home and self medicate. Fml

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I've been on and off Lexapro (10mg) for the past 10 years or so.
    I take Klonopin whenever I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack, but those are becoming more and more rare.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.