Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    It's a Young Adult series called Finishing School. Steampunk detectives. Pretty awesome.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    City of bones. Started watching Shadowhunters on Netflix and thought I'd read the book
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    These books came out after I left High School so I never got the chance to read them back then but I am currently reading The Percy Jackson and The Olympians Series which is a middle grade series but it is amazing and this is coming from a 30 year old guy, I am on the 3rd book right now but don't let anyone tell you you are too old to read books like this, these books are funny, I've never laughed out loud with a book before, they are action packed, fast paced, one of them made me cry and no book has done that since a certain book series I won't name cause it will remind me of someone I don't want to think about anymore.
    Friends Together Together Forever

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote JesusChild View Post
    These books came out after I left High School so I never got the chance to read them back then but I am currently reading The Percy Jackson and The Olympians Series which is a middle grade series but it is amazing and this is coming from a 30 year old guy, I am on the 3rd book right now but don't let anyone tell you you are too old to read books like this, these books are funny, I've never laughed out loud with a book before, they are action packed, fast paced, one of them made me cry and no book has done that since a certain book series I won't name cause it will remind me of someone I don't want to think about anymore.
    Damn those books are really good. And nothing wrong with reading books for teenagers. I do it (granted, I'm only 21.) But there are some really, really well written books out there.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I'd like to start reading again when my mind is a little clearer. Right now I've just got my fortune cookie. It tells me, "Good luck is coming your way." I hope you're right, cookie. Don't play with my feelings like that.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Unwind. It's about a world where you can send your teenagers off to be organ donors if you've had enough of them. This is apparently because there was a war between the pro-life and pro-choice people on both sides of the abortion issue. Apparently using teenagers as organ donors is the solution to that problem.

Its creeping me out to be honest. Think I'll read something lighter next time. I dunno, winnie the pooh or something that doesn't involve the forceful removal of your organs.
    Unwind scared the beejeebees out of me. I listened to the audiobook and it terrified me. I couldn't read the rest in the series because I was too disturbed by the first book.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    life---> <---me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.