Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Very sad ending

Btw, do you guys think Daya will shoot the guard?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    ^No, I can't see it happening to be honest. I suspect something will intervene come Series 5.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    ^No, I can't see it happening to be honest. I suspect something will intervene come Series 5.
    I agree, plus if she did she will be sent to max and we'll never see her again. It also drives me crazy that she says she is a good strong person, but as soon as her mother leaves she becomes a wannabe gangster

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    I agree, plus if she did she will be sent to max and we'll never see her again. It also drives me crazy that she says she is a good strong person, but as soon as her mother leaves she becomes a wannabe gangster
    Yeah it just seems like a massive personality flip that just seems a tad unrealistic.

Shame we didn't see anything of Bennett though. I was half expecting her mother to kick his door down and give him what for for abandoning his unborn child. Guy would have deserved it.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Shame we didn't see anything of Bennett though. I was half expecting her mother to kick his door down and give him what for for abandoning his unborn child. Guy would have deserved it.
    I didn't even think of that, that would have been so cool to watch and the guy definitely deserves it. I don't know how anyone could abandon their kid, for me it wouldn't even come to mind as an option.

Do you think the mother will stay out of prison though?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    I didn't even think of that, that would have been so cool to watch and the guy definitely deserves it. I don't know how anyone could abandon their kid, for me it wouldn't even come to mind as an option.

Do you think the mother will stay out of prison though?
    I hope so, and I'd love to say that I think that she'll manage to get the nail salon that she wants, but honestly? I've got a horrid feeling that she's gonna struggle on the outside, and she's gonna struggle to find a job with a criminal record.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I hope so, and I'd love to say that I think that she'll manage to get the nail salon that she wants, but honestly? I've got a horrid feeling that she's gonna struggle on the outside, and she's gonna struggle to find a job with a criminal record.
    Yeah, it sucks how horrible people with a criminal record are treated It would be so awesome if she got the nail salon, I'm hoping she is able to do it, use her contacts, etc, and make it happen, but you're right, everything is against her.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I think she will. When Taystee got out, you saw her struggling immediately. She didn't have anyone to pick her up, she had to beg to have a place to stay, and didn't really have a plan or anyone to reach out for for a job except for Vee but 1. Taystee didn't want to contact her and 2. Vee was probably on the run at that point. Alieda had Caesar's baby momma to pick her up, take her to lunch, shopping, and even a place to stay. She has a plan for how she's going to get money to get a place to move out and get her kids back so it should be more hopeful. She doesn't seem like the type of person to deliberately get sent back because she couldn't handle the world.

I'm just worried about Daya. I've always liked her but I didn't like her succumbing to peer pressure so quickly.
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote FireIsTheCleanser View Post
    I think she will. When Taystee got out, you saw her struggling immediately. She didn't have anyone to pick her up, she had to beg to have a place to stay, and didn't really have a plan or anyone to reach out for for a job except for Vee but 1. Taystee didn't want to contact her and 2. Vee was probably on the run at that point. Alieda had Caesar's baby momma to pick her up, take her to lunch, shopping, and even a place to stay. She has a plan for how she's going to get money to get a place to move out and get her kids back so it should be more hopeful. She doesn't seem like the type of person to deliberately get sent back because she couldn't handle the world.

I'm just worried about Daya. I've always liked her but I didn't like her succumbing to peer pressure so quickly.
    Agreed there. If Daya doesn't shoot the guard (and if she does she's going to be swiftly shipped off to max for a very long stay), I honestly think she may well end up a part of the new gang that has formed, and most likely involved in thr drug dealing that they have going on.

I just can't see this going at all well for her come season five.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.