Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    I'm not into this season. Idk, I just feel bored with it.
    A lot of people have said that. The drama with Velast season was too palpable to be followed by a season with no main villain. What episode are you on? The biggest plot is Caputo's but I found the one with Dogget to be the most interesting and the one ai want to see the resolution of.
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote FireIsTheCleanser View Post
    A lot of people have said that. The drama with Velast season was too palpable to be followed by a season with no main villain. What episode are you on? The biggest plot is Caputo's but I found the one with Dogget to be the most interesting and the one ai want to see the resolution of.
    I just finished it last night. And yeah, I think they could have expanded on Doggett's plot. That may happen next season though because it was kind of implied when Coates shakes hands with Maritza. Overall I think there was too much breadth over depth. Should have spent more time focusing on fewer characters because you get more invested in the drama that way.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    I just finished it last night. And yeah, I think they could have expanded on Doggett's plot. That may happen next season though because it was kind of implied when Coates shakes hands with Maritza. Overall I think there was too much breadth over depth. Should have spent more time focusing on fewer characters because you get more invested in the drama that way.
    what did you think of Stella?She was popular but I didn't get it. Like you said, they were trying to get a lot of characters didn't get depth. She was just a one-liner factory with no story besides breaking up Piper and Alex and honestly, they could've done that without her.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    what did you think of Stella?She was popular but I didn't get it. Like you said, they were trying to get a lot of characters didn't get depth. She was just a one-liner factory with no story besides breaking up Piper and Alex and honestly, they could've done that without her.
    I actually think she was used as like a pivotal character to show Piper's transformation into a 'prison b1tch' via them betraying each other. And also because they thought Stella's 1. foreign and 2. hot, so the novelty of that alone will stir up interest in an audience.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Antidote View Post
    I actually think she was used as like a pivotal character to show Piper's transformation into a 'prison b1tch' via them betraying each other. And also because they thought Stella's 1. foreign and 2. hot, so the novelty of that alone will stir up interest in an audience.
    You hit the nail on the head.

I just finished season 3 last night. It wasn't as good as the previous ones, IMO, but still love that show.

"It’s not just sex, it’s love. It’s two people connecting – with four other people. And aliens."

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post

BTW has anyone on here watched Wentworth? It's another drama set in a womans prison, thats pretty good as well.
    I had seen your post about Wentworth the other day and decided to check it out... Watched the first episode yesterday and I thought it was pretty good! Looking forward to watching the rest of the season

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    I had seen your post about Wentworth the other day and decided to check it out... Watched the first episode yesterday and I thought it was pretty good! Looking forward to watching the rest of the season
    How's the humor in that show? I've been thinking of watching it but I'm not sure that'd I'd want to be watching all drama all the time. Or I guess I could ask how dark does the show get?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    How's the humor in that show? I've been thinking of watching it but I'm not sure that'd I'd want to be watching all drama all the time. Or I guess I could ask how dark does the show get?
    Well, there isn't much humor in Wentworth, if any. There are two characters who make me laugh because they're so fucking crazy, but that's about it.
    It does get dark and there are some pretty shocking scenes. A scene in particular made me cry a little. The acting is pretty damn good, tbh. I love this show more than OITNB now

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Who else can't wait?!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post

Who else can't wait?!
    Nichols is back

And 17th of June, can't wait now. That's the day after I finish College, lol Guess I'll be spending the day binging
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    That's the day after I finish College, lol Guess I'll be spending the day binging
    Great timing! I'll be binging it too

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Nichols is back

And 17th of June, can't wait now. That's the day after I finish College, lol Guess I'll be spending the day binging
    I'm still waiting for Miss Claudette to come back

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I'm still waiting for Miss Claudette to come back
    I know she was my one of my favourite characters. I was so upset when she didn't get released
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post

Who else can't wait?!
    meee!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It's happening

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.