Thread: Space

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Space

Is it just me who needs space? I don't like it when people are too close to me. I only let my closes friends close. others don't seem to be able to take the hint. Here are a few examples; people who sit too close on bus seats, people who stand behind me, people who stand in front of me, especially facing me. It came to my attention just yesterday just how much I hate it. you see, me and my sister where in the kitchen. I was joking with her, her trying to get my Oreos. I started to feel unwell, not quite anxious, but not quite fine, ether, at her closeness. so I dropped the joke and was very careful to change my demeanour from happy, to serious. I backed away and she followed me to a corner. I stared to feel truly anxious then and forced my way past her. she then got me into another corner, not taking the hint. I felt really bad at the proximity. I had to get away, so I left as soon as I could and went up to my room. I feel bad at getting so panicky at her closeness, but I couldn't help it. I was just curious if I am the only one.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    It's not just you. I have this problem as well, I just don't like people close to me. It feels uncomfortable.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like space. I don't get people who invade your space. That said I'm ok with family and friends invading my space. My sister fighting for Oreos would not bother me. Occasionally at work we do group projects and it consists of lots of people working off of one pallet or flat to place things out on the sales floor and I absolutely hate this; working elbow to elbow bumping into one another and not fitting in with the friendly "chit chat"; which is supposed to make this "fun". I seriously hate some people's idea of fun.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.