Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    You guys made my day with your comments, seriously. The feelings are reciprocated. Thanks for being awesome!
    Pretty sure we're not the only ones Glad it made you smile

ev0ker's Avatar Moron Member
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    Mango is one of my favorite fruits! Luckily we have plenty of them where I come from
    they are yummy, aren't they?! i should've been more specific. i specifically like south east asian mangoes, they're the best, imho.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Swimming!

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    koalas......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote ev0ker View Post
    they are yummy, aren't they?! i should've been more specific. i specifically like south east asian mangoes, they're the best, imho.
    ohh Southeast asian mangoes?? I've never tried those! Now I wonder if they're better than the ones we have here in Brazil! Guess I'll never find out unless I go to Southeast Asia, which is very unlikely...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    You guys made my day with your comments, seriously. The feelings are reciprocated. Thanks for being awesome!
    eh, but i hate you El..lusionOfHappiness.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote ev0ker View Post
    eh, but i hate you El..lusionOfHappiness.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ohh Southeast asian mangoes?? I've never tried those! Now I wonder if they're better than the ones we have here in Brazil! Guess I'll never find out unless I go to Southeast Asia, which is very unlikely...
    oh man. you have to try the SE asian mangoes, both ripe and unripe (if you like sour stuff!). the only brazilian mangoes i had are those reddish coloured one with some yellow/green colour. you're talking about those, aren't you?
    it's funny because there are brazilian and costa rican mango imports that can be found in chinatown or some local markets in the city where i live but i rarely find SE asian mangoes. when i do find one, they cost considerably more than the south american counterpart.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote ev0ker View Post
    oh man. you have to try the SE asian mangoes, both ripe and unripe (if you like sour stuff!). the only brazilian mangoes i had are those reddish coloured one with some yellow/green colour. you're talking about those, aren't you?
    it's funny because there are brazilian and costa rican mango imports that can be found in chinatown or some local markets in the city where i live but i rarely find SE asian mangoes. when i do find one, they cost considerably more than the south american counterpart.
    Yep we call that one pink mango but we also have another type here.. Both are yummy! When I lived in Europe I bought brazilian mangoes at stores a few times but they always had unripe ones, which I don't like as much! It must be because they can't send the ripe ones to other countries without them getting ruined.. Nothing better than picking your fruits straight from the tree, amirite? Sometimes we get them for free from friends who have mango trees in their backyard. Now I'm pretty curious about trying SE asian mangoes! But I'm almost positive they can't be found here! (we should take this mango talk to our VMs before people tell us to shut up )

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yep we call that one pink mango but we also have another type here.. Both are yummy! When I lived in Europe I bought brazilian mangoes at stores a few times but they always had unripe ones, which I don't like as much! It must be because they can't send the ripe ones to other countries without them getting ruined.. Nothing better than picking your fruits straight from the tree, amirite? Sometimes we get them for free from friends who have mango trees in their backyard. Now I'm pretty curious about trying SE asian mangoes! But I'm almost positive they can't be found here! (we should take this mango talk to our VMs before people tell us to shut up )
    i did start the thread and we're still talking about things we like so i don't see any problems with it. they'll just have to bear hearing about mangoes.
    so anyway, what's the other brazilian mango called? i guess i still need to taste the mangoes fresh in brazil rather than imports so i can compare both. yeah! fresh is definitely the best. ahh.. fresh coconut... hm maybe if you travel to a country closer to the continent, it'll be easier to find? that's really a shame though. i hope you'd be able to try it someday.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote ev0ker View Post
    i did start the thread and we're still talking about things we like so i don't see any problems with it. they'll just have to bear hearing about mangoes.
    so anyway, what's the other brazilian mango called? i guess i still need to taste the mangoes fresh in brazil rather than imports so i can compare both. yeah! fresh is definitely the best. ahh.. fresh coconut... hm maybe if you travel to a country closer to the continent, it'll be easier to find? that's really a shame though. i hope you'd be able to try it someday.
    Ohh I totally forgot to answer this alright, since you're this thread's boss we can keep on talking about mangoes The other type of mango we have (we probably some have other types but I only know these 2! ) is 'manga espada'.. it's green+yellow and its shape is different from 'manga rosa'.. it's longer and thinner. Oh I loooove fresh coconut water too! (the bottled ones taste weird! :X). You should come to Brazil one day and try all the different fruits we have here

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ohh I totally forgot to answer this alright, since you're this thread's boss we can keep on talking about mangoes The other type of mango we have (we probably some have other types but I only know these 2! ) is 'manga espada'.. it's green+yellow and its shape is different from 'manga rosa'.. it's longer and thinner. Oh I loooove fresh coconut water too! (the bottled ones taste weird! :X). You should come to Brazil one day and try all the different fruits we have here
    the manga espada looks similar to the SE asian mangoes. do you prefer manga rosa to manga espada? does manga espada usually have more 'strands' like when you eat them? (sorry i don't know how to describe it properly) i bought the imported mangoes from costa rica because they looked similar to SE asian mangoes. i thought they taste the same but they weren't as sweet and they were very 'strandy'!
    yeah, the bottled ones certainly taste weird when you're used to drinking it fresh... sweeteners and preservatives! but when i'm craving coconut water, i usually just tolerate it since coconuts (fresh or not) are hard to come by where i live.
    i'm actually being invited by some people planning to go to brazil for the olympics. so i might come by, you know? ha! i definitely want to try all the different fruits in every country i'll visit!

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This thread has too many mangoes, they're disgusting.

Not Disgusting:

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote VickieKitties View Post
    This thread has too many mangoes, they're disgusting.
    you haven't even tasted a proper mango yet! don't be a !

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    pinch harmonics!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.