Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)

Sow is, hows summer going?

For those of that are in school, college, university or for whatever reason, currently not working or doing much, how is that going? For those working and how are getting a holiday at some point, or for those that aren't and are working the whole way through...how is summer going?
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My summer has been exactly the same as the dozen or so prior to it. Still living with my mother, rarely leaving the house and staying in my room alone like recluse, still not pursuing higher education, and having no money to do or buy anything even if I wanted to due to perpetual unemployment. The only upside to my summer has been my online interactions with people I know.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    StressedStressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It has been much less stressful than seeing my classmates everyday. After being at the same school for 3 years, I've seen everything they are capable of doing when it comes to the way they treat other people and talk about other people. I see these people for who they really are and kind of feel sorry for those who "fall for their tricks" and think they are actually nice and caring when they're really not.

Since I don't have to see most of their faces, it's been great. I don't really care to see what they are doing with their lives, as long as they are not doing anything that would make me see it as a threat to my own life. They don't really care about me either, so I don't see why I should care about them.

Every now and then, I'll see one or two of them, and they greet me like we're friends (when we're really not). I just say 'hey' and talk to them just to be nice. I could hang out with them outside of school, but I did that once last year and I have regretted it ever since. It's just not worth it to go out to do something if I'm just going to not have a good time and come back home being miserable.

Other than that, everything else has been great

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Summer is busy, I am working a lot - two jobs as usual. I am looking forward to going back to college and I will have almost three weeks off, apart from weekends, before going back. I am really anxious about going back as well as excited, I am sick of the people at work (not all of them) but college people (not all of them again) are just as bad. Sigh! Also this should be my last summer holidays, next year I want to do a masters!
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm working the whole summer through and not saving any money because I am not paid very well. It would be one thing if I was saving money. Sort of a vapid summer. Sigh. It could have kicked ass, but alas it's only kicking my ass. I'm surviving for whatever that is worth. I want to read one good summer book.

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nothing but work, feeling extra isolated and unfulfilled.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    All I did was work and job hunt all summer. I was job hunting for a position related to my field of study, which I finally got this week.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.