Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    On the license issue-

I'm 22 and I'm only just starting to get my license sorted. My mum was 23 when she got hers. My other half is 26 and does not have one yet. His mum doesn't drive. My grandmother never had one.

No shame in not getting your license as soon as you legally can.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Are you going to community college now?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Not yet. I went back to my job as Receptionist part time. Just got the call that I was hired back today. Waiting till after the Holidays to get my GED and look into a college MAYBE. It's not a must for me. Just want the GED.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's great you got the job. I took the GED a long time ago but it was really easy. I didn't even have to study for it. I hadn't really been in school for 5 years at the time. At the time there were 5 sections: Social Studies, Science, Interpreting Literature and the Arts, Mathematics, and Writing Skills. They give you your percentile rank in the US. I got above the 90 in the first 3 sections since I was reading books all the time. Only got 80 for math and writing skills since I wasn't doing math or writing essays (barf) in my spare time, LOL.

I don't have a driver's license either. Thinking about getting one next year after I move. I've mainly lived in cities where you don't need to drive. Makes me a little nervous though since you can kill people with cars. I've heard that the first year or two of driving is very dangerous since it takes time to learn how to drive well. But I'm not sure if part of that is that new drivers are mainly crazy thrill-seeking teenagers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.