Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I know that soccer is "The Sport" in many areas of the world, like Europe and South America, but for me in the USA, it is not my cup-of-tea, so to speak. Football is our game in the States, and I am a New Orleans Saints fan. I get into baseball too, especially as the season gets closer to the World Series. Nice that we all have so many sports to choose from, as each to their own... Chucko

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    For MLS, my kids, my parents and I are huge Houston Dynamo fans. We go to a few home games every season and they are just awesome. The crowd is obnoxious a.f. Their fans are veeery passionate about the game and their team. There have been sanctions placed against some our fans at away games, and there was a pretty infamous incident(s) at an away game, with the LA Galaxy. They're not afraid to say what's on their mind and the team, and the league, has had to ask them to stop using obscenities in their chants before.

I think they've toned down quite a bit, but they're still crazy a.f. if that makes any sense. Everyone throws orange streamers onto the field after we score.....they just completely gave up trying to stop that. Me and my kids are lucky enough to get 11th row seats, not far from mid field across from the team benches...and the section right above us chants during the game, led by one guy, then several section repeat what he says. It's not obscene but it's pretty embarrassing lol....they single out referees and certain players from opposing teams.

I never thought I would get into MLS but I really have, it's a pretty awesome game to watch live, esp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.