Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Cuch u PoopHead lol I am good with the Bible but I was talking about what the Therapist had me get and Yes I have addictions and if it were so easy as you say you sure are online a lot and the proof is in the pudding with those 17,000 post on AZ lol that you mentioned in chat lol. I do not have a garden and its freaking winter here ding dong head! Agoraphobia for one is not the same for others and dude u would make one horrible therapist with that advice lol

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    But I only come on the net at certain times. There is another idea. Set times. If you check the times of my posts they will all match up daily. Same times every day. Taking hours off between and doing anything else. Like now it is half time in a soccer match. Ten minutes of a break. As for chat? First time in years. Only for a few minutes. All habits can be broken. Once upon a time I would be on the net until about 6 in the morning. I kid you not. Net all day and night. Was dearer back then to use the net. Dial up days. Is a set price these days and I am not on as much. Typical really.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Omgosh DIAL UP!! Ugh what a pain that way lol seriously.!! I see you on here and used to on az Cuch and I honestly do not pay attention how long or when I just see names that's it and do not pay attention to times . I haven't been in chats really or sites due to the sites being really crappy so I do other things like play on pogo or draw do adult coloring or I am on the phone with friends also I am asleep by 10;30 pm usually I [BEEP] down the laptop around 9:30 .

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Any good? Keep meaning to read that.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I loved it! Highly recommend this book! (Sorry for late reply; haven't logged in in a while).

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I need to finish up White Fang. It's a pretty good story but I'm not sure if I like it as much as I like Call of the Wild.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I'm reading Never Never by James Patterson. Before that I read the Puller series and another series by David Baldaci. (sp). I'm due for a beach read now. Mostly I'm needlepointing as my hobby.
    What is White Fang about?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Gangster Squad is a book I began reading yesterday. About your real life mobsters from back in the day.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I am still busy with the AA book , Life recovery book, Life Recovery Bible ,and my over eating book is delayed so I am waiting on that one. I also read a lot online anxiety forums.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i started reading another g.k. chesterton book after i tookm a break for awhile. this ones about some guy named william blake. i just read a couple pages bc then my kindle died and i had to charge it, but my charger died so i had to buy a new one, and now its finally charging. just on reading the first page, i was already super happy and glad i started reading another one of his books xD

"Blake was born in 1757, in Carnaby Market—but Blake’s life of Blake would not have begun like that. It would have begun with a great deal about the giant Albion, about the many disagreements between the spirit and the spectre of that gentleman, about the golden pillars that covered the earth at its beginning and the lions that walked in their golden innocence before God."

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Just finished reading ' Messenger of Fear '. Odd kind of book. More for older teens. Didn't know that when I began reading it. So was a quick read really.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I want to pick this book up again. I started it a while back and then got distracted and put it down. I didn't get much past the first few chapters but it was one of the most hilarious books I've ever read, so far. It's sort of about a female perspective, how this woman views the world and deals with somewhat embarrassing, difficult, sometimes humiliating and awkward situations. I like how she deals with things, and I like the way she thinks. It's obviously a fictional character but it reminds me to try to have a sense of humor. When I can.

FireDownBelow.jpg
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Just done reading ' Micro ' by Michael Crichton. Easy reading. People getting shrunk down to the size of a pea and placed in a place were there are spiders and all sorts of wildlife. But the owner of the company is doing secret government work as well making micro drones. That can get into the human body and cut you from the inside, out. Also micro bots. We see them all put to use in the book. In the wrong way. Interesting read.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I just started My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent. I believe this is his first novel.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Ffs, I'm going to read the whole book of Psalms.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    life---> <---me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.