Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Food Network, HGTV, and etc that are like them

This isn't the 1st time that I have thought of this, but really never did anything like this before.

What the heck happen to them over the last decade and how much longer will this be going on?

I for one I'm way beyond fed up with all of them/this because its nothing original along those lines in my eyes. But unoriginal, competitions along those lines. To me it started with The Food Network when Ming Tsai aka East Meets West and Sara Moulton aka Cooking Live when they left for PBS. I love PBS, but not their membership drives because they charge more then the market price in my eyes. At the same time it was when Food Network discontinue their site forums and I'm glad for it but I do miss it from time to time.

I do miss some certain hosts, shows, etc.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rick Steves: Travels in Europe and maybe other travel hosts/shows on PBS/commericial

tv

This isn't the 1st time that I ever questioned this, but really never bought it up besides Mr. Steves Christmas/Holiday Special (2005) here and there.

Is it just me that finds him and his travel show being un enjoyable after awhile. Mr. Steves and Mrs. Steves (Anne) have gotten a divorce, a few yrs (wikipedia). Which I found interesting because they seemed to be happy couple from all appearances.

At the same time really not questioning other hosts/travel shows because I found them to be more enjoyable. Even the ones that aren't geared to my own aged group.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HGTV's House Hunters and House Hunters International

This is copied and pasted from a older thread that I started on another forums that I used belong to, but left since then.

Mainly its more to HHI (House Hunters International) then HH. At the same time it wouldn't bother if anyone talks about HH and/or HHI.

Whats up with certain Americans and Canadians that move, but still want their (mostly women then men) creature comforts when they are there. Expect a couple of Americans that moved Morocco on one episode whom built a house after looking at three choices and maybe there are more. Which I do get, but then don't. Since I would rather be grateful to be in this position and etc. Or maybe its just me because I'm not used to having tons of living space like certain Americans and Canadians do. Prefer to have little more space then what I'm used to, but not a whole lot of course for my future (whether if I'm married or not or have kid/s or not).

In retrospective theres fewer of them nowadays as opposed to back then.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.