I have unlinked from the linked that I had before because I used post about this all the time in the past. In which led me being known as a spammer and etc.

Know that Our Bodies, Ourselves is more liberal then conservative throughout their history. They never claimed to be because they are a non profit organization, but I still suspect it. Especially, with one of their bloggers whom I know is more liberal then conservative, but at same time I'm not too sure if the another one is a liberal or conservative or whatever it maybe. Have to say it really has become more apparent then ever during this past year. Now, I really love to know if there is/are conservative alternative/s to it/them because I for I'm beyond fed up with and etc. When my family and me are more conservatives then liberals. Even through I try my best to remain independent then anything else.

Think thats it for now and sorry, for any confusion that I have caused here. At the same time I'm going to be copying, pasting, emailing, blogging, posting about in other parts of the web that I belong to. So, that I will have much better prospect of thing then only having here.