Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    This is my favourite...titled something about how to protect yourself if you're a woman and you're attacked in the street.
    Be wary when matching a great striped tie with a striped shirt. Gouge eyes, scream, kick, what ever you have to do to free yourself from. No, it will not be your loved form of daydreaming, far from this tool! Option as you can see in the snapshot you can make use of your heal to stomp the attackers boot. Start with choose a bring that is some of the right length by your height.
    Now, is this blog post trying to give me fashion advise, or what to do if I was to be attacked in the street? I'm really confused.

I have no idea what a Michael Kors Outlet store is either, and since wearing something with sports labels on it if you're not going to the gym pretty much labels you as a chav in the UK, it's not going to happen. And you're going to have to give to give me the shoe sizes in UK or EU sizes. I have no clue what it is in American.

I will, just this once, post one here incase any clueless European like me ends up looking at that and thinking, WTF?

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I want to purchase something from Otherside

Um as far as that last excerpt you have there, only thing I can say is maybe it is some sort of computer backwash, like it's not really sent by a human. Possibly it is generated by aliens and since they don't really understand English this is the best approximation they can improvise.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    This is my favourite...titled something about how to protect yourself if you're a woman and you're attacked in the street.

Now, is this blog post trying to give me fashion advise, or what to do if I was to be attacked in the street? I'm really confused.

I have no idea what a Michael Kors Outlet store is either, and since wearing something with sports labels on it if you're not going to the gym pretty much labels you as a chav in the UK, it's not going to happen. And you're going to have to give to give me the shoe sizes in UK or EU sizes. I have no clue what it is in American.

I will, just this once, post one here incase any clueless European like me ends up looking at that and thinking, WTF?

Ok, I'm willing to take a stab at a translation:

This company sells shoes to people who tend to be attacked by people with bad fashion sense. I have to wonder if it's the bad fashion sense that causes them to become attackers. I mean, do stripes on stripes indicate pathological murderous tendencies or do pathological murderers just have bad fashion sense. And do Michael Kors Outlet shoes make the victims better runners or stompers. It seems like if one was trying to run away from the hideous stripe on stripe attacker, you would want both capabilities. Or are bad fashion sense attackers usually so weak that they can be easily subdued by a swift stomp?

On second thought.....................I got nothing.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.