Thread: Just a rant...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just a rant...

I'm sick and tired of being me. I've been shy for most of my 27 years of life, and I don't know if I should blame this part of my personality for my other new personality disorders.

Should I blame it for my lack of passion when it comes to thinking about my own future? I say this because I have no motivation what so ever when it comes to going back to college. I would love to, but I just stop and wonder why? What good will come of it? Because after all I can't find a major that I like. And what about a husband and/or kids? Those are issues that I truly don't care about.

And then there's my job. My frustrating job, the one in which I wonder every single day what I'm doing there. I believe my boss hired me only out of pity since I wasn't having any luck any where else. Now I can only hope that with the experience I gained there I can find a new job. At least something to look forward to.

And my family...my adorable family. I actually have a good relationship with both of my parents, and two wonderful siblings. But I just feel like their suffocating me because of their own problems. I live with my parents, and help my mother with my sick grandmother..but I wish I could just leave. Disappear, or forget everything and never look back.

Haha, maybe all I need is a really long vacation.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Man, I know the feeling. Anxiety Space seems like a nice place though. Why don't everyone here make a space ship and ship us to space to find a new planet to land on? We can all be shy and anxious together.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    ^Indeed. I do wish I knew some of the people on here in real life. Or that I knew them. I have to agree with the space ship idea though.

I know the feeling of being sick of being me. Or more, tired of it really.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    A spaceship sounds great!

don't worry lizzie, we all have those moments where we just want to disappear or go on a VERY long holiday.
    im sorry to hear about your sick grandmother
    stay strong! x

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.