Page 116 of 170 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2544
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Talent comes everywhere. Having something to say and the way that they say it? Well that’s a whole other bag.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    MGK. There are a few people I'd like to dedicate this next song to. Dedicated to one of my followers. Peace.

You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    lmfao omg my sides hurt

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote JamieWAgain View Post
    I have really good memories of my mom singing that to me when I was very young and had to take antibiotics or other bitter medicines, several times. She was rarely very nurturing or loving, so I cherish the times that she was very much.

I've actually gotten really tired of all the same 15-20 songs being repeated ceaselessly on the local radio stations in my car, but at home I listen to Pandora, and really like Bishop Allen's stuff and Beck of Odelay, Midnite Vultures, Guero, and Colors fame. I also really enjoy pretty much any genre but the generic country, R&B, pop, and metal stuff. There are exceptions. I like when you can listen to a singer and tell they actually enjoy singing their songs, so when I hear something that sounds really generic and hastily thrown together, and unoriginal, I don't enjoy it. Lately I have been getting into jazz, and what's called alternative or traditional folk, the sort of stuff you don't hear often on the radio here. I spent a summer interning in Mexico City, and learned to love their music, as well as, for some reason, traditional Irish folk stuff, and what people in Europe tend to call "gypsy music," which is pretty much Gogol Bordello and the soundtrack to the movie "Everything is Illuminated." I involuntarily took accordion lessons for 6-7 years, so it is awesome to hear how central that instrument usually is in Mexican, Spanish, Irish, and "Gypsy" music, and how different it is from how we tend to (narrowly) view that instrument here in the States. It's definitely not all polka music and Weird Al Yankovic, it's heartfelt, talented, beautiful stuff.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have really good memories of some songs too. I mean, I remember some stories my mom, and a babysitter would read to me at night before I went to bed when I was three years old, I guess? Idk, I guess I've moved on. The book "Goodnight Moon" for example was an awesome book, don't get me wrong. But my problems are more complex now, I guess, now that I'm an adult and have real world issues and I guess that's why I no longer have anyone read those books to me, to soothe me to bed at night anymore. Nothing wrong with that. I've just moved on.

I love the movie "Marry Poppins". Wow. Yeah.

I watched that movie all the time when I was I guess, seven years old maybe.

It brings back fond memories, for me.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    There is no moratorium on music. I used to play most of the songs I post on the piano when I was a kid. This one I played when my father left us for his flight attendant. Still a great song and It’s dedicated to invisible IG

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Lmao

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.