Page 119 of 170 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 129 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2544
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Bloody Sunday is an event that happened in the North of Ireland. British soldiers killed innocent civil right's marchers. Back in the early 70's. The live version begins with, ' this is not a rebel song, this is Sunday bloody Sunday '.

U2. How long have we got? They have a lot of haters here in Ireland. More to do with Bono never shutting his mouth. Was a concert here in Dublin and Bono was doing his normal preaching about saving the world and peace on earth, when from the crowd came the shout ' oh shut the f*ck up and just sing the song '. Person who shouted it got his 15 minutes of fame here. People thought it was funny. Because we all know the way goes on. Is a lot of good Irish bands who never made it outside of Ireland. People were too busy investing in boy bands and the likes. One band I love and have seen many times before they finally split up. An Emotional Fish.

This next band had one of the hottest singers you could want to see. If you were male. Big in Ireland for about 10 years.

Last video. Band that were big in the 80's. Song is still played on the radio most days of the week. Never made it outside of Ireland.

The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Bloody Sunday is an event that happened in the North of Ireland. British soldiers killed innocent civil right's marchers. Back in the early 70's. The live version begins with, ' this is not a rebel song, this is Sunday bloody Sunday '.

U2. How long have we got? They have a lot of haters here in Ireland. More to do with Bono never shutting his mouth. Was a concert here in Dublin and Bono was doing his normal preaching about saving the world and peace on earth, when from the crowd came the shout ' oh shut the f*ck up and just sing the song '. Person who shouted it got his 15 minutes of fame here. People thought it was funny. Because we all know the way goes on. Is a lot of good Irish bands who never made it outside of Ireland. People were too busy investing in boy bands and the likes. One band I love and have seen many times before they finally split up. An Emotional Fish.

This next band had one of the hottest singers you could want to see. If you were male. Big in Ireland for about 10 years.

Last video. Band that were big in the 80's. Song is still played on the radio most days of the week. Never made it outside of Ireland.

Wow, I didn't know all of that, I just remember hearing that song on the radio a lot from the 90s.

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    One of the most forgotten Irish singers of all time. Rated as one of the best guitar players ever by other well known guitar players. Better live. Bands today could never match the sound and the band then had only 3 people in it.

The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    First new song from this band in a long time. Used to be big in the 80's. Good to see them as political as ever. Sounds good though.

The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Have my MP3 player and headphones on as I write this. This song is now playing.

The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I was once told that I sound like Neil Young. They might have just been fucking with me though, idk. Lol.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Would you know the lead singer of this band is from the exact same area as the late Dolores O Riordan. Cranberries fame. Her voice / accent is identical.

The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.