IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Around a month.
    *Fart noises*

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Wow - I can't do that. I go one day and I have to go get some sun.

I have been working from home about two days a week. Most of the time, I am working those days and don't get out of the house until late. I end up working 9-12 hour days (mosr on the 11-12, sometimes 13 hours).

For those who have trouble, I would start with going outside just to take in the sun. You don't have to go far out of the house. If you don't get enough sun, get some vitamin D supplements. Oddly with all the sun I do get (I like to get tan in the summer), I still don't get enough vitamin D and my doctor kept bugging me - blood tests revealed low vitamin D. It's actually more common than you think.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I think about a month, after my gf died.

I didn't leave my apartment for a couple of weeks after my first divorce. I.just checked out, fell off the face of the earth. When I went outside the city had repaved the road in front of my apt.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I was severely agoraphobic as a teenager, so probably weeks/months. "Outside of the house" basically was only going in the backyard.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.