Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Unless you have someone to go to the grocery store for you, you kind of have to leave the house once a week or so. Maybe if you have plenty of money for grocery delivery you could avoid that..... Usually though if you are not working, you won't want to spend that extra money.

Even when I lived with my dad, he wouldn't buy food for me unless I went with him on our weekly grocery store trips.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    The longest I went was 9 months of not leaving the house.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I went to the doctor last year around Feb 2016 but that has been it I haven't left home since then. I am bad with agoraphobia and can find no in home help. I so wish therapist and doctors would realize how hard it is for us that suffer with Agoraphobia . I have tried and tried to find help but in our area they wont come and we do not have many therapist due to our small town .

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote TyeDyedButterfly View Post
    I went to the doctor last year around Feb 2016 but that has been it I haven't left home since then. I am bad with agoraphobia and can find no in home help. I so wish therapist and doctors would realize how hard it is for us that suffer with Agoraphobia . I have tried and tried to find help but in our area they wont come and we do not have many therapist due to our small town .
    You considered therapy over Skype or the such?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Yes I have tried several times and I am having no luck at all or they want is a credit card . I don't use them and I am not going to put my debit card online .

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Yes I have tried several times and I am having no luck at all or they want is a credit card . I don't use them and I am not going to put my debit card online .
    What about putting the money on a pre-paid card that doesn't have your personal information on it?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Okay sorry I didn't respond to lethargic nomad my hubby does go to the grocery store for us I pay for all the food and house hold items I also pay for utilities and my other bills I do order online for a lot of things so hubby wont have to go get everything he has bad knees and needs a knee replacement plus he works a lot and plays in a Christian rock band and is also a youth pastor so he does his best. I would LOVE to be back getting out and picking up the groceries because my Hubby usually gets exactly what I write down lol I try and tell him to get something different something new etc... but NO hahahaa

I have set up a Skype account again and I am waiting to hear back from a woman about helping me I do not have a lot of money that I can pay out that is what insurance is for and I just don't have a lot of money from SSD. Thanks for the reply's I greatly appreciate them!!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have a christian therapist yay yay yay me!!! We talked for a long time and she has me getting 3 books and she will call me twice a week or we can skype and i can call her anytime!!! Yay she is really educated wow!!! I am so happy!!! 75.00 per month!!! Praise god!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    I have a christian therapist yay yay yay me!!! We talked for a long time and she has me getting 3 books and she will call me twice a week or we can skype and i can call her anytime!!! Yay she is really educated wow!!! I am so happy!!! 75.00 per month!!! Praise god!!
    That's amazing! :-) Hopefully you can keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    2 months

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Hubby yesterday decided to say LETS GO NOW! I said what he said lets go for a ride I said are you serious I just went through a day of head pain and back pain and it was raining out and I was crying due to pain I couldn't understand as to why right then after so long he decided to say LETS GO.. I did say are you serious I am hurting and riding in car makes it worse and my legs go numb I also said why don't you ever ask me when I am doing good which he never does because he is hardly home or when he is he is asleep. Agoraphobia sucks but when I am in pain physically it makes it harder I did walk outside the other day with my walker on the deck but I was shaking on the inside and started having a hard time breathing plus I had to dodge dog poop and pee because Link can not go down the ramp its way to long for him.

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Hubby yesterday decided to say LETS GO NOW! I said what he said lets go for a ride I said are you serious I just went through a day of head pain and back pain and it was raining out and I was crying due to pain I couldn't understand as to why right then after so long he decided to say LETS GO.. I did say are you serious I am hurting and riding in car makes it worse and my legs go numb I also said why don't you ever ask me when I am doing good which he never does because he is hardly home or when he is he is asleep. Agoraphobia sucks but when I am in pain physically it makes it harder I did walk outside the other day with my walker on the deck but I was shaking on the inside and started having a hard time breathing plus I had to dodge dog poop and pee because Link can not go down the ramp its way to long for him.
    Aw, I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad time. Is he at work all day and is that why he's only ever sleeping when at home?

Did you have any fun at all on your trip outside?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Roughly two months

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Probably only a week.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3 weeks.
    We are the walking dead

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.