CeCe's Avatar Diamond Girl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

How can I get meds CHEAP?

Okay so...
    I went off Paxil towards the end of last year. Now, I'm starting to realize that was a bad idea. I want to go back on meds, but I have no money and no insurance. Are chain pharmacies a good idea? I don't want to support Walmart, but what about Walgreens? Are there any places that offer special discounts for people who have no insurance?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Take a look at GoodRX.com -- they show you the price at your local pharmacies and have discount coupons that actually get you a discount.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    CostCo apparently is pretty good when it comes to prices. Also, buying generic and not brand name will cut down on costs. For example, Paxil is basically the brand name of Paroxetine. Buying generic paroxetine will be cheaper than buying Paxil, so I'd look into getting hold of the generic drug if that's an issue.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    CostCo apparently is pretty good when it comes to prices. Also, buying generic and not brand name will cut down on costs. For example, Paxil is basically the brand name of Paroxetine. Buying generic paroxetine will be cheaper than buying Paxil, so I'd look into getting hold of the generic drug if that's an issue.
    Costco is where I get my medicine. They are the best for finding medication cheap.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.