Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Dessert and treats

So I am currently craving some treats. It used to be that I didn't have or want dessert all the time, now I pretty much do want it almost every night something sweet and fattening. Right now I want some chocolate cookies, I really want to bake but unfortunately I have to share a kitchen etc. I don't wish to make a big mess of course.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    chocolate is what i crave, if i could i would live of it,i would, dont know why, probably sugar addiction, the only chocolate i dont like is high quality dark chocolate (high % of cocoa and low % of sugar) = yeah sugar addiction

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I made the best cookies the last day - was my first time and they were so perfect.....I want more....
    life---> <---me

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For years I was a baker and cake decorator, so that stuff doesn't really appeal to me personally, but I really enjoy baking for others. Lately I've made a few tasty fruit cobblers and have been experimenting with an ice cream machine. I use almond milk for the ice cream, and sweeten with brown sugar or honey.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Man, I really want to bake right now. I made an almond sponge the other day with nectarines on the top. It was delicious. There's always something I like about eating something you made. Eating something from the store can never compare to eating something you made personally.

I wanna back now...except it ten to nine. And nobody is going to be happy with my spending a few hours baking at this time of night and most likely, as I usually seem to do, making a mess by being the clumsy cook.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Man, I really want to bake right now. I made an almond sponge the other day with nectarines on the top. It was delicious. There's always something I like about eating something you made. Eating something from the store can never compare to eating something you made personally.

I wanna back now...except it ten to nine. And nobody is going to be happy with my spending a few hours baking at this time of night and most likely, as I usually seem to do, making a mess by being the clumsy cook.
    Night is the best time for baking! the almond sponge with nectarine sounds right up my alley. What's up next on the menu?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yes I agree the almond sponge and nectarine does sound good.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.