Thread: So shoot me!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

So shoot me!

I am a so called "do gooder" bloody nurses made fun of people who want to do good by the people in their services and then wonder why the service is turned to shit. I don't care how, but kill me and make it fast because you are sucking the sole out of me slowly and soon I will turn into one of you.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sorry. Forget about how those mean nurses. The people who truly matter are those who need help and those who help them

All systems of power are the problem. And it is the role of the artist, the writer and the intellectual to defy every center of power on behalf of those whom power would silence and crush. This means, in biblical terms, embracing the stranger. It means being a constant opponent rather than an ally of government. It means being the perpetual outcast. Those who truly fight for human rights understand this.

“Whether the mask is labeled Fascism, Democracy, or Dictatorship of the Proletariat, our great adversary remains the Apparatus—the bureaucracy, the police, the military … ,” Simone Weil wrote. “No matter what the circumstances, the worst betrayal will always be to subordinate ourselves to this Apparatus, and to trample underfoot, in its service, all human values in ourselves and in others.”
    -Chris Hedges

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.