Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How often do you exercise?

I used to exercise everyday, honestly. But then I stopped and now I go to the gym like 3x a week. I also walk ...like everywhere.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you're asking how often I sit in a gym and lift weights, then never. With a proper diet, exercise isn't something you should have to specifically make time for. If you do, it means that the rest of your life is too sedentary.

For me, I get out and do outdoor activities that I both enjoy and which have the benefit of being good exercise. I regularly kayak, go on walks, do some hiking, and ride my bike. I *never* do something specifically for the exercise factor. Why not get outside and have fun? Time spent in a gym or on the track is time wasted, in my opinion--unless you specifically enjoy that type of thing.

I'm not a hippie health nut by any means. My diet is average and well-rounded, and I spend about 5 to 8 hours a week being active outdoors. My weight and level of fitness are both average for my age. I concentrate my diet on eliminating carbohydrates (fruit excepted), but eat as many fatty foods as I want, without going to excess. A juicy steak would be just fine, for example, but a donut, not so much.
    Love, love, love...all you need is love!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I used to walk all the time and also I used to do other things. Now I do nothing, sit at work all day take a bus home. Sit at home.

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I get my [BEEP] kicked at work every night, sometimes I make it to the gym on the weekend. I used to have a lazy job and went to the gym six days a week.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    FlirtyFlirty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I workout 5 out of 7 days a week. But if I'm doing any outdoors activity I count that as exercise, I prefer to do things outside, but if I can't the gym is a quick alternative.
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define Yourself
    -Robert Frost-

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I do exercise at least twice a week.
    Happy girls are the most beautiful girls.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Not even remotely enough, but I've been putting more effort into correcting that lately.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

xxxxx
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just ran 10km in 40 minutes right now. That's fast even for me. I usually do it in 50 minutes. I think that's because for the first time I didn't run at midnight, so more people on the street, hence I was trying to show off lol. I could run even faster than that in a race, though.

I run every other day, and do pushups and pull-ups in between. It's nothing compared to what I used to do in the army, though. I really don't miss those days.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh man, running sucks. I'm so slow. :/ At this point I'm pretty convinced that I'm just not built for speed.
    They wouldn't take me in the army for various reasons, and I never even mentioned the unhealthy fascination with genocide.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Been going roughly 3x a week for the past month or so now

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I used to run 3 times a week and swim 2-3 time but college placement, study and work takes up time and energy
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Laid up sick, so no gym this weekend. :/ I feel like such a failure when I'm not losing weight.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Been slacking off so badly lately as far as going to the gym goes -- I haven't been going at all for the past week. I incorporate lots of walking and such each day, but it's just not enough, especially considering I've been stuffing my face with a lot of fried, fatty foods Must stop that starting tomorrow. Weeks ago, I lost 5 pounds in 2 wks. I probably gained all that back from this past week's poor eating habits.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote GrumpyCatFan View Post
    Been slacking off so badly lately as far as going to the gym goes -- I haven't been going at all for the past week. I incorporate lots of walking and such each day, but it's just not enough, especially considering I've been stuffing my face with a lot of fried, fatty foods Must stop that starting tomorrow. Weeks ago, I lost 5 pounds in 2 wks. I probably gained all that back from this past week's poor eating habits.
    Setbacks suck! I'm on a major plateau right now :/ Gotta really kick it up to keep losing. Certain people in my life are really bad dietary influences.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I try to exercise everyday! Usually Ill jog/walk for 2 miles . Going on walks is about the only thing that keeps me sane

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.