Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote NICKTONE View Post
    i want to loss my weight and some time exercising for weight loss but can't daily because i m boring from daily exercise. have you any diet tips for weight loss .
    Apple cider vinegar. The real stuff, with the "mother"

http://www.happynews.com/living/weig...elp-weight.htm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Still not doing it. I get home around 7-8 PM and it is dark outside. I don't have a car to even drive anywhere to walk around. Just have not been doing it at all. Maybe I will today who knows.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey,I know very well that what is the importance of the exercises in our life so i am agree with your all informative reviews.Exercises work so good for maintain of the body fitness and build the body muscles.It is the best way for reduce the mentally stress so i do exercise work regularly.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    About six days a week.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I try and go to the gym 4 times a week

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I get all the exercise I need at work lol. I've lost 25 pounds since I started there.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lately they're running me so ragged at work, it kinda sucks. I'm not even full time and it's kicking my ass.

Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I usualy tro to get out for a 2 mile walk at least 3 times per week. But lately. I haven't gotten out at all
    http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Recently - 3 or 4 times a week jogging between 3 and 5 miles, gradually increasing pace and distance.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Lost Control Again View Post
    Apple cider vinegar. The real stuff, with the "mother" http://www.happynews.com/living/weig...elp-weight.htm
    Quote cowgirls_dont_cry View Post
    About six days a week.
    Quote orb View Post
    Recently - 3 or 4 times a week jogging between 3 and 5 miles, gradually increasing pace and distance.
    LCA - I heard of this stuff.. Does it really work?

i quoted the other 2 people because i wanted to know how you have enough time a week and not sore to keep doing that much?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Too much study ...no time
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote FiestyAnxiety View Post
    LCA - I heard of this stuff.. Does it really work?

i quoted the other 2 people because i wanted to know how you have enough time a week and not sore to keep doing that much?
    Pace myself, I have a jogging route pretty much right outside my door, so I can be done in an hour or less. As long as I keep going more than once a week, I don't get sore.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been slacking lately, I try 3 or 4 times a week on the weights and bike. Need to step things up in the new year.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote orb View Post
    Pace myself, I have a jogging route pretty much right outside my door, so I can be done in an hour or less. As long as I keep going more than once a week, I don't get sore.
    Sorry for the thread hijack. Maybe I should make a new thread. how much do you jog each day? I have just started jogging...I'm not overweight but I am pretty unfit and haven't done much sport/running before, though I walk quite a bit. I am finding it really difficult to jog and get out of breath after the first four or five minutes. How long should I be aiming to jog for each day? I literally can't do more than ten minutes - is this really bad? Does it mean I should slow down and jog slower or is it better to go faster for less time?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    does table tennis count as exercise? i started playing that with my brother again. we have this table in the living room but usually it just collects dust but not that much dust (my mom does the dusting and she dusts it off on the weekends so it never gets that dusty) but anyhow it goes unused is what i mean. there's short periods when we play lot and then long periods where we leave it alone like its not even there. i don't know how we started playing again, i really couldn't say, but we did. we're pretty good at it (practice) so it does feel like exercise. my right arm (the ones that does the forehand hits) was sore for 2 days following the night be played games for like 30 minutes straight. and getting sore from something is a good indication what you were doing was exercising i think. our table tennis playing passes the soreness test for being an exercise.

aside from that i really don't exercise at all. there's many days i sit in one place practically the whole day (i get up to microwave food and use the bathroom or make coffee but that's it).

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.