Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I run and do cycling 3 times a week. But if there is more opportunity, I do it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    2-3 times a week

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i walk a fair bit nearly every day. i miss going to a gentle gym however... i am not a fitness junkie but am a bit afraid about going for my heart stress test echo-cardiograph afterwards because i am not as fit as i used to be... i prefer to feel fit and energetic and good moderate weight. like recently i thought i lost too much weight too quick accidentally while i was sick so i ate more deliberately to gain some and put on more then i wanted so i have to lose a bit now. but i would rather be healthy then thin.... vitamins and minerals are the key for sure as well as balanced diet and exercise ... doing an exercise that is fun and easy to do... once you find the right exercise and weight loss (I found gloria marshal were great for me) ... its all good then... being healthy is more important then being slim and beautiful ... i want to be those things but i want to be healthy as well. i nearly suicides over a few people abusing me and rejecting me ... and having good health is more important then being accepted by people who will never like you. once they dislike you you have to attack back and shut down and even giving people what they want can hurt them more then help them... so either way you on your own in this world.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I do a 2km walk about 3-4 times a week.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I do jogging and running every other day in the morning. It starts my day right.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Not enough ar the mo. Everyone active is taking £15 out of my account each month and for one reason or the other, I haven't been able to go to the swimming pool.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I bought a kettlebell today with good intentions!
    life---> <---me

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Unlike my last post here, I now have all the motivation in the world to work out. If I had an elliptical I'd be on it more days than not. Will definitely purchase one in the future. I've gotten used to some at-home cardio workouts and those seem to agree with my hip/thigh issue. It's been a month and I haven't done anything to cause a flare-up, so that's good. Got my other usual routine too. Progress is slow going but it's better than nothing. Still like to go for walks, though the weather isn't always great for that this time of year.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I try to exercise when I can. Usually I'll go for a run on the treadmill on days Im not working (my job is enough of a workout as is). So usually a couple of times a week. Though I'm trying to get more into yoga this year. We'll see how that goes.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I walked four miles today.
    Even beyond this mortal life, I will never forsake, nor forget.
    Those who suffer the most shine the most light unto a darkened world.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I started lifting weights every secound day followed by a spin hiit class, going to introduce body balance on my off days. When I go back to work it will need to be lift on work days spin and body balance on my days off. Being a nurse can make you unhealthy but I'm determined to get stronger and have a healthier body and mind
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    It's been awhile..I would exercise & then stop for a few months. Afterward I would start again,but I would need to start over from the beginning..this always happens.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I go to Zumba class once a week, yoga once a week and jog four days a week....and then there's that one fantastic day when I do nothing!!!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    I started lifting weights every secound day followed by a spin hiit class, going to introduce body balance on my off days. When I go back to work it will need to be lift on work days spin and body balance on my days off. Being a nurse can make you unhealthy but I'm determined to get stronger and have a healthier body and mind
    I want to be this again - I want to get physically well again so that I am aloud to get back exercising
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I walk most days. Have a travel pass. Prefer to walk. When the weather picks up I cycle everywhere. Mind you with the weather today there was no walking done. Is a gale blowing out there. If I went out I would be flying instead of walking.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.