Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote HoldTheSea View Post
    I walk and exercise my dogs for up to 2-3 hours a day, when it's nice out I go hiking and mountain climbing (also with my dogs), and I ride BMX and go mountain biking. I also skateboard and snowboard occasionally. In the summer I go swimming and kayaking. I am a very active and outdoorsy person.
    I want to invest in a dirt bike too but I don't think that counts as exercise because it has a motor.
    The gym is my worst nightmare, I prefer to exercise outdoors.
    Dude, all of those sound like so much fun!! Totally jealous that you get to BMX and stuff >_<

I tend to exercise whatever day I'm not working since I tend to be on my feet all day at my current job, and there is almost no motivation to workout more after running around for 7 or 8 hours lol So I tend to workout maybe 2-3 a week depending on my schedule at work, which usually involves either doing a jog or cardio/abs workout. I tend to think of myself as fairly fit, though the lifestyle of a programmer does make that very hard sometimes. Being in front of a computer for hours on end drains my soul.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I run on the treadmill and an elliptical machine an hour a day. I love running

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I walk to work every day. To and from work is just over 7 miles( I used a translation system so for you americans 11.5873 km ) then I typically average under 5 miles at work itself(over 8 km) . So could do up to 12 miles a day (19.3121km) .
    It wouldn't happen without lots of water too.
    We are the walking dead

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.