Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I walk and exercise my dogs for up to 2-3 hours a day, when it's nice out I go hiking and mountain climbing (also with my dogs), and I ride BMX and go mountain biking. I also skateboard and snowboard occasionally. In the summer I go swimming and kayaking. I am a very active and outdoorsy person.
    I want to invest in a dirt bike too but I don't think that counts as exercise because it has a motor.
    The gym is my worst nightmare, I prefer to exercise outdoors.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote HoldTheSea View Post
    I walk and exercise my dogs for up to 2-3 hours a day, when it's nice out I go hiking and mountain climbing (also with my dogs), and I ride BMX and go mountain biking. I also skateboard and snowboard occasionally. In the summer I go swimming and kayaking. I am a very active and outdoorsy person.
    I want to invest in a dirt bike too but I don't think that counts as exercise because it has a motor.
    The gym is my worst nightmare, I prefer to exercise outdoors.
    Dude, all of those sound like so much fun!! Totally jealous that you get to BMX and stuff >_<

I tend to exercise whatever day I'm not working since I tend to be on my feet all day at my current job, and there is almost no motivation to workout more after running around for 7 or 8 hours lol So I tend to workout maybe 2-3 a week depending on my schedule at work, which usually involves either doing a jog or cardio/abs workout. I tend to think of myself as fairly fit, though the lifestyle of a programmer does make that very hard sometimes. Being in front of a computer for hours on end drains my soul.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I run on the treadmill and an elliptical machine an hour a day. I love running

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I walk to work every day. To and from work is just over 7 miles( I used a translation system so for you americans 11.5873 km ) then I typically average under 5 miles at work itself(over 8 km) . So could do up to 12 miles a day (19.3121km) .
    It wouldn't happen without lots of water too.
    We are the walking dead

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Truthfully never I mean I walk a lot as much as the average human but I don?t do treadmills I don?t do sit ups I don?t run I don?t do anything
    The only form of exercise I get it walking and or swimming in the summer
    I have gone on a treadmill here and there
    I never understand exercise like why would I want to sit on the floor and do a push up or sit up I did enough in elementary school exercise for me always had to be fun for me to understand why I would want to do it
    Like for example I absolutely love volleyball I played a game in high school I loved basketball played a whole summer every day as a teenager and I used to love tackle football
    I used to love kickball
    But other then that I hated all forms of exercise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CeCe's Avatar Diamond Girl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Once every couple weeks

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    not enough

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Around 5-6 times a week. I try to go on a walk every day, but sometimes I don't make it if it's raining or I'm too tired. I weight lift 3 times a week.

I actually hate exercise, but I'm more afraid of getting old.
    It is the light she longs to find,
    When she delights in learning more.
    Her world is learning; it defines
    The destiny she?s reaching for

- Marie Curie

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    I do yoga most mornings. During the warm time of the year I cycle and play tennis. I used to hate exercise (even invented a heart condition so I wouldn't need to do PE at school) but these days I really enjoy it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    I exercise every day, except on days when I'm destroyed by a sleep disorder. Sometimes I push it, sometimes I decide to be kind to my body. It varies a lot.

I used to hate sports, but a therapist advised me to start running in 2005. Never stopped. Wouldn't want to miss it for the world. It's an important pillar in staying afloat. A few years back I added body weight training after doing a Wim Hof program. I target different muscle groups every day, so they all get enough recovery. Sometimes I go for a walk too. I've started to repair an old bike and I hope to throw biking into the mix too. Hoping to do some longer bike tours later on.

A very strict regime has been one of the lifelines in a year or so in which I was in freefall. A punishing physical routine formed an anchor and kept me embodied, so to speak. If I'm unable to exercise for a couple of days in a row, I start to feel yuk. It is as much a mental as a physical exercise.
    It has become very important to me and it feels really good to be moving. Literally.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Usually 6 out of every 8 days. But lately i haven’t been, I’ve just been staying inside all day: I just can’t bring myself to go outside.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.