Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i don't know what to do

i do pretty much nothing all day. i've only got strength to burst into rage and club my head with my drinking bottle.

can't go to the supermarket to day. i feel severely weak. i feel like strangling myself manually to the point of blacking out.

guess i'll just go to bed.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Denise View Post
    i do pretty much nothing all day. i've only got strength to burst into rage and club my head with my drinking bottle.

can't go to the supermarket to day. i feel severely weak. i feel like strangling myself manually to the point of blacking out.

guess i'll just go to bed.
    do you have any hobbies? is there anything you've always wanted to do but haven't done? is there anything you want to learn or see? i feel you on being lost, though. it's a strange feeling but i think once you have some kind of direction, the days where you don't do anything wont feel as bad.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I find when I feel stuck I making a list of things to get done help me. Simple things like change the sheets on my bed, hovering, have a shower, do my nails - These keep me going and take my mind off having nothing to do - I also make sure to list things like having time to think about where I am in life but once that time is up I move on or I will ponder on it too much and bring myself down.

Like coffee said is there something you could learn or take up an interest. There are many free on-line class you can do things at your own pace and at home. Or take up a hobby such a knitting, learn an instrument, the internet is amazing at teaching you that kind of stuff.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yep, I'm learning a new subject these days through the use of Youtube videos, a workbook and lots of online help as I have long periods of time where I'm not doing anything productive. Feeling like I am working towards something makes the days go by faster and at the end of the day, I feel like I've accomplished something. No matter how small, it means that my day actually has meaning and I didn't waste it. Baby steps.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey.
    Well, I have tons of hobbies, and generally know what I want. I just haven't been able to get started.
    I felt really nasty yesterday, it's frightening how fast my moods change. All of the sudden I'm on YouTube laughing at videos,
    when 20 hours ago I wanted to hang myself by the tree. How did I even get there, just waking up in the morning?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Denise View Post
    Hey.
    Well, I have tons of hobbies, and generally know what I want. I just haven't been able to get started.
    I felt really nasty yesterday, it's frightening how fast my moods change. All of the sudden I'm on YouTube laughing at videos,
    when 20 hours ago I wanted to hang myself by the tree. How did I even get there, just waking up in the morning?
    It sounds like you are having trouble regulating your moods and this has left you feeling demotivated. Do you think that you could maybe write down on a scale of 1-10 (1 being shit, 10 being ecstatic) how you are feeling in the morning, afternoon and evening every day for about a week? It would be interesting to see if there is a pattern and then maybe we can fill the low points with something that makes you feel good. So when you write down the number, you could also write down what you think the cause was. Just an idea, feel free to disregard it if you want to

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.