"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Makes you feel lucky to live were you do. i did just heard on the news that North Korea has warned the US not to mess with them. They are ready for war. Don't know how safe people would feel with Trump in charge. He is like a man with a box of new toys. Very dangerous toys. North Korean leader only cares about himself. He would sacrifice millions of people and not give a toss. Two dangerous idiots who might end up going head to head.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Did u ever think.... we only hear about North Korea from our "leaders".... we never hear about their side of the story

Who knows if they are as bad as we say. TPTB always needs an "enemy" otherwise people focus on things at home.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    What I want to know is who picks the haircuts?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    Did u ever think.... we only hear about North Korea from our "leaders".... we never hear about their side of the story

Who knows if they are as bad as we say. TPTB always needs an "enemy" otherwise people focus on things at home.
    Try visiting North Korea. Only certain places you are allowed to go. As in about 1/10th of the country. Or even less. You are guarded at all times. Have a friend who went. Curious friend. Want to be to go there. None of this walking off on your own doing the whole sight seeing things. That could land you in prison. They have tourist rules. You get to see what they want you to see.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Try visiting North Korea. Only certain places you are allowed to go. As in about 1/10th of the country. Or even less. You are guarded at all times. Have a friend who went. Curious friend. Want to be to go there. None of this walking off on your own doing the whole sight seeing things. That could land you in prison. They have tourist rules. You get to see what they want you to see.
    I don't blame them TBH.... if I was in charge foreigners would be guarded and watched too.... they are an unknown quantity IMO.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    You had a bloke from the US in prison in North Korea for disrespecting the leader. Was set free about a month back and he died of a heart attack two days later. It is not a tourist destination. No idea why anybody would want to visit the country at all. Millions is made every year from Visitors to every country around the world. Think you are getting tourists mixed up with terrorists. People who come to stay in a country for ill intent and purposes. They are the unknown quantity. A tourist simply comes and goes. They are needed to generate income.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    You had a bloke from the US in prison in North Korea for disrespecting the leader. Was set free about a month back and he died of a heart attack two days later. It is not a tourist destination. No idea why anybody would want to visit the country at all. Millions is made every year from Visitors to every country around the world. Think you are getting tourists mixed up with terrorists. People who come to stay in a country for ill intent and purposes. They are the unknown quantity. A tourist simply comes and goes. They are needed to generate income.
    That sucks but like you said why go to North Korea at all?

A lot safer if you stay in the good old U S OF A!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I can't even believe some of this thread. The guy is a dictator/maniac/monster trying to destroy the world with nuklear(sp) weapons. We still have people in his clutches, which are the worst prisons in the world. He needs to be destroyed. Period.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    North Korea 101: The Awesomeness of Kim Jong-Un
    North Korea 102: The Words of Kim Jong-Suk
    North Korea 103: Computer literacy for the Electrically-challenged
    North Korea 104: The Awesomeness of Kim Jong-Un
    North Korea 201: Advanced Kim Jong-Il I
    North Korea 202: Advanced Kim Jong-Il 2 (semesters, people)
    North Korea 301: The History of Kim (Jong-Il, Jong-Suk, and how they met - an extensive six month study)
    North Korea 302: Junior Thesis - Kim Jong-Un: Modern Day Hero
    North Korea 303: Junior Thesis - Anti-Americanism and "The Pyongyang Effect"
    North Korea 401: Senior Project: Street Immaculation
    North Korea 402: Senior Project: The Red Badge of Kim (course on how to earn it)
    North Korea 403: Senior Project: Military Tours and the Fifth Floor
    North Korea 404: Senior Project: Approved Trip to Hamhung: The other Pyongyang.

.......doesn't sound like a school I would want to be in!

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.